Advanced Eyedropper, Color Picker, Gradient Generator and other colorful goodies
ColorZilla, one of the most popular Firefox developer extensions with over 5 million downloads is finally available for Chrome! With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program. And it can do so much more... == Features == ✓ Eyedropper - get the color of any pixel on the page ✓ Advanced Color Picker (similar to Photoshop's) ✓ Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator ✓ Webpage Color Analyzer - get a color palette for any site ✓ Palette Viewer with 7 pre-installed palettes ✓ Color History of recently picked colors ✓ Displays element information like tag name, class, id, size etc. ✓ Auto copy picked colors to clipboard ✓ Keyboard shortcuts ✓ Get colors of dynamic hover elements ✓ Single-click to start color picking (currently only on Windows) ✓ Pick colors from Flash objects ✓ Pick colors at any zoom level ✓ All features here: http://colorzilla.com/chrome/features.html == Why does ColorZilla need permission to "access data on all websites"? == This permission is needed by ColorZilla for its basic functionality of picking colors from websites. ColorZilla **DOES NOT** collect any of your data or your browsing activity on any websites. We are pretty fanatical about privacy ourselves, and your privacy is extremely important to us. Please visit this page for more info - http://colorzilla.com/chrome/privacy.html == Feedback and bug reports == ColorZilla is still in beta, if you're having issues or found a bug, please don't post you bug report here, contact us directly so we can fix it: http://colorzilla.com/contact/ == Enjoying ColorZilla? Please rate! == If you like ColorZilla, please help spread the word by giving it a 5 star rating here ;) If you're not fully satisfied, please contact us http://colorzilla.com/contact/ and we'll make sure to help. == ColorZilla homepage == Additional info, help and more is here: http://colorzilla.com/chrome/ == Stay tuned == For new feature announcements or just to say hello, please follow ColorZilla on Twitter http://twitter.com/colorzilla
- (2020-04-04) Za Zy: Non funziona nulla. Il color picker non prende i colori, l'analizzatore dei colori della pagina sta lì per ore e non fa nulla, resta fissa la scritta "Analyzing... please wait..." e resta così fermo. Dopo due ore con la CPU che nennemo lavorava più ho chiuso tutto e disinstallato. Estensione inutile, non funziona, rimuovetela
- (2020-03-23) Ahmed Mohammed: é perfeita e cumpre o que promete.
- (2020-03-07) Marcus Xavierr: Perfeita, já me ajudou bastante
- (2020-03-07) Hemanshu Goyal: Good one
- (2020-03-04) Shadmehr Vadoodi: While hovering mouse on color picker icon on google chrome, show the picked color in hex if possible :-)
- (2020-03-03) Remco van der Pluijm: Very nice and helpfull tool to collect the right colors for HTML and/or print.
- (2020-02-07) Gerardo Faustin: I love it, it makes my job so much easier!
- (2020-02-06) Hüseyin Kaplay: test
- (2020-01-07) Vyacheslav Zgordan: Definitely must have
- (2019-12-24) Dìpú khan: this is good extension for web developer and grapich designer good
- (2019-12-20) Wesley Sammy: perfect
- (2019-12-08) Rehan Siddiqui: Download this Others are useless This da best!!!!
- (2019-12-01) Drewno FromLas: Świetne, użyteczne narzędzie.
- (2019-11-08) Alexander Engl: Not workign on many homepages and in all google files
- (2019-11-04) Ft WotB: NICE. Very nice. Помогает быстро определить цвета
- (2019-11-01) Tom Croft: Doesn't work for me, very glitchy
- (2019-11-01) Brad Potts: Used it for a long time now the eye dropper doesn't line up with what I'm trying to pull color from. Finding another one.
- (2019-10-20) Fernando Ribeiro: Muito boa a ferramenta
- (2019-09-27) Khải Đặng Quang: Very good extension Keep working my friends ❤❤❤
- (2019-09-25) Summer Love: My go to for everything! Love it!
- (2019-09-08) Nicholas Harp: Absolutely phenomenal, and an amazing time saver. Goodbye days of taking a screen shot and popping it into whichever editing program. The only suggestion for improvement is that when I copy a color and the hex code is applied to the paste board the number symbol "#" is applied at the front of the code. It's unnecessary and it requires the user to click in and delete it before you hit enter. Literally small beans, but seeing that is the only thing then that makes this extension an obvious must have.
- (2019-08-23) naky ZT: god tool!~
- (2019-08-14) Bob Builder: Works fast. Color picker appears top right, was able to sample colors of websites to match on my blog and tweak . Thanks .
- (2019-07-15) E Z: highly recommended
- (2019-07-12) Cristian Renan: Ótima ferramenta!!