Write and execute ES6/ES2015 within DevTools!
This extension is an add-on for DevTools which integrates both the Traceur and Babel transpilers, allowing you to test out the new JS features coming with ECMAScript 6, also known as ES6 or ES2015. It also supports CoffeeScript, LiveScript and more compile-to-JS languages will be added soon. Please report issues here: https://github.com/richgilbank/Scratch-JS/issues
- (2019-10-30) Jeet Chauhan: It doesn't work. Worst and useless!
- (2019-06-11) This makes coffeescript into a viable language by providing a REPL. My only complaint is that I couldn't figure out how to print to the console so I just set everything to variables and printed those variables in the console. Also some kind of visual indication of running would be really nice. But given the competition (none) and the cost (free), 5/5 Thank you for making this!
- (2019-05-21) Andrew Grosset: Brilliant!, wish I'd found it 12 months ago!
- (2019-01-07) Edmunds Melkers: Teicams izstrādājums. Visu mūsu vēlmju piepildījums. Neko labāku cilvēks parastais iedomāties nevar. Darba ražīgums uzšāvās debesīs kā raķete. Beidzot īsts meistars paņēmis lietas savās rokās.
- (2018-12-12) Manesh Reddy: how to save the program? once we write some program, how to save the program and how to open in the future again same program
- (2018-07-10) Daniel Childs: I try to use this extension by clicking on the icon and it just brings me to this page. How do I open it? I like firefox...you open the menu, click developer, click scratchpad and, viola, your scratchpad is open and ready for use. Granted that one is a POS with its own array of shortcomings, but at least I can open it.
- (2018-06-30) vikash surin: to laggy
- (2018-05-31) Hai Nguyen: Good Job
- (2018-05-09) hurry cane: love it
- (2018-04-30) Sam B: Great, but I have to reload the page every time i Want to re run? Clicking the run button only outputs to console once.
- (2018-04-12) Kelvin W. Kiger: console.log("Very suitable."); console.log("Thank you.")
- (2018-03-21) Juan Manuel Noriega: No funciona en chrome, el icono esta en gris y solo me manda a la pagina de extensiones. Mal Mal...
- (2018-03-09) Bossion Lee: very nice job, this plugin can replace firefox's ScratchPad to run & test js working in chrome.
- (2018-03-02) Liebe Campbell-Roberts: Love it!
- (2018-02-12) 柴佳卫: 特别棒，能让我们快速的在不同特性的js之间去尝试
- (2018-01-22) Thanhdong Vo: good
- (2017-12-06) hari prasad: it's good. there's once small bug. console toggle doesn't work for me. it just mirrors scratchjs content not console.
- (2017-11-07) Eduardo Paixão: The best! Has option use as "App Chrome", equal to "Postman"?
- (2017-11-01) Tarık Nural: Perfect, I do really like it.
- (2017-10-26) Jonathon Learmond: Perfectly good test bed. Like the editor themes. Would be 5 stars if it included code completion for EcmaScript.
- (2017-08-04) maicss ke: could you add run code in a sandbox, and new a sandbox to run code every time? and show console right side? thanks
- (2017-07-25) Dobromir Hristov: Works perfectly fine :) I love that you can rerun and it doesn't whine about const variables being declared already in the previous run :)
- (2017-06-23) Sochima Biereagu: cool!
- (2020-02-28, v:0.0.25) Michael Griffiths: Re-running a code sample
- (2019-03-30, v:0.0.25) Alex Meir: can't install the scratch
Hello, it says that the download interrupted. Can you instruct me how to avoid this problem? thanks
- (2018-12-12, v:0.0.23) Dan Herold: External Scripts
This tool is great, except when I am running a function from a script that depends on other external scripts. I've been running into an issue where I set additional scripts in the settings, run the function I am attempting to debug, it runs fine. Unfortunately for me, the functionality I am debugging will then block the page and I have to reload it to try and run the function again. The settings show that the external scripts are all still loaded, but they actually aren't. I have to add in the external scripts again in the settings before I can re-run any changes I made to function I want to call. My problem is there are a lot of external scripts I need to bring in, and adding them in after every function call is a real pain. Any suggestions for using your tool are appreciated. Maybe if there was a bulk external script load that will pull in one script for each line I would be able to use this tool more, I have to have 19 external scripts for this 1 script to work properly. Adding them individually is definitely not ideal.
- (2017-12-08, v:0.0.23) Yura Bilash: Wrong value of uninitialized varible
- (2017-11-06, v:0.0.23) Lyudmila Grigoryeva: doesnt open
redirects to the web store even when i have downloaded it
- (2017-10-15, v:0.0.23) App doesn't work
Tool doesn't work. Icon is grayed out in chrome. Clicking this icon and choosing Scratch JS from the context menu opens the the web store whether in Dev tools or not. In Dev Tools, no Scratch JS in tools tab.
- (2017-10-01, v:0.0.23) Dmitry: Doesn't work, nothing happens
Also I can't open console. If I press ESC the console immediately closes. Something went wrong, this extension just stopped working and I don't know why. I tried to disable other browser extensions but it didn't solve the issue.
- (2017-08-29, v:0.0.23) Brandon Jensen: disregard previous problem
it appeared as soon as I opened devtools again
- (2017-08-29, v:0.0.23) Brandon Jensen: I dont have any tab in dev tools..
In my DevTools I have no ScratchJS tab :( using Chrome 60
- (2017-08-27, v:0.0.23) Tim Tylor: Have to reload page to run script
Same problem as Gaurav Sharma reported below. I can run a script once after entering it into ScratchJS, but I have to reload the page to make it run again.
- (2017-06-19, v:0.0.23) Gaurav Sharma: Its working only when page reload first time
I just update my chrome and after that i have noticed that scratch js is not working fine it only run the code one time. if you wish to run the code again you have to reload the page. Could you please fix it asap. Thanks