The HTTP Header & Redirect Checker for SEO
- (2021-03-17) CLI Centro Meteo Web Services: Probably one of the most useful and great extension for SEOs and Web Dev.
- (2020-10-26) STELLAR: Отлично,то что искал для заработка на Surfe
- (2020-08-20) Jorge A. Gonzalez: A plugin that I keep coming back to when I need to examine redirects.
- (2020-07-14) Mikołaj Stankiewicz: Misleading name. It does allow you to set custom redirect path for an url it simply informs you if you were redirected. A better name would be Redirect Informer.
- (2020-03-19) Andrey Platonov: I like this extension a lot, but for some reason it stopped working for me now
- (2020-03-16) Leon A: Lame(ish) company but the extension does what it should to a satisfactory degree. One could do without the large spammy logo, but it is what it is.
- (2020-01-23) Avi ilinsky: Super useful extension to quickly and accurately trace a complete redirect path. Way to go Ayima!
- (2019-10-21) Andrey SS: Очень удобно!
- (2019-10-05) EPX SEO: I have now installed on second machine and really like this tool.
- (2019-10-01) Ciaran Synnott: Great tool!
- (2019-07-25) Aleksandar Borisov: Is there a way to disable badges on the Chrome extension icon so it doesn’t distract me? The email address showed there doesn't exist.
- (2019-05-27) Kevin Osborn: Does what I needed quick and simple, the fact it tells me which IP addresses we're bouncing off and some redirect header information is quite useful. would be great if it could do more details and the curl command does.
- (2019-03-20) ha ripreso a funzionare!
- (2019-02-21) Alex Delierre: Perfect. Nothing to say.
- (2019-02-07) Çağrı Sadık Bayram: Dropdown menu does not work anymore.
- (2018-01-19) Paul Masri-Stone: Very simple, easy on the eye and even captures a chain of redirects
- (2018-01-10) Martin Freyberg: Nice tool, unfortunately the Meta Refresh detection does not seem to work properly.
- (2018-01-03) serge esteves: Vraiment très pratique ! Mais j'ai remarqué un petit bug, le code 308 est indiqué comme temporaire par le plugin alors que c'est une redirection permanente
- (2017-09-19) Brandon Zell: This is the first tool I've found that shows an actual list of redirects that happened. Excellent tool.
- (2017-08-18) S J: Отлично, показывает все редиректы
- (2017-07-07) Guillaume A: Since the update (1st june 2017) the window showing redirects can't open. This is a very annoying bug :) Could you fix it? I'm using it on MacOS/Chrome
- (2017-05-09) One of the few extentions that I constantly rely on - does everything you need (JS/301/302/404 etc) better than anyone else. Highly recommended for technical SEOs
- (2017-02-24) Ben Paton: Disappears when clicked on
- (2017-02-10) Jenny Hopwood: This extension really is a core part of my every day work flow. The ability to quickly copy a text version is also crucial to fast information. I am a System Administrator and I wouldn't be able to live without this tool.
- (2017-01-06) Dewi Nawasari: Agree with all the most recent reviews. The drop-down button doesn't work...
- (2017-01-03) Ben Cawrse: This plugin has been AMAZING, super helpful, but recently it seems broken? The dropdown isn't working, so although I can see the final result via the icon I can't see how it was resolved / which hops occurred. Please fix? Add a donate button and I'll buy you guys coffee / beer
- (2017-01-03) David Radicke: It worked like a charm for a long time...., but recently, the dropdown button showing the path often does not work at all (or is very slow). Please Ayima, could you look into it?
- (2016-12-03) Franklin Yu: 好用，暫未發現 bug。點選按鈕後，有詳細信息介紹每次重定向。
- (2016-11-28) Duane Moody: The only thing Redirect Path is missing is a context menu for examining popups that have only a minimal address bar with no extension icons, which would be valuable for tracing popups.
- (2016-10-25) Cameron Jefferson: Great tool for web devs and debug
- (2016-09-30) Paulo Nascimento: oi
- (2016-09-01) Ростислав: Спасибо!
- (2016-01-20, v:2.0) Александр Шинкунс: make money
Earn from $7000 per month from every 100k users. Get in touch! skype: extension.monetizer email: [email protected]
- (2015-09-30, v:2.0) Spkron Spkroff: REQUIREMENTS
- (2015-05-14, v:1.0.1) Bill Schmitz: No longer works.
We have used this tool for a long time, but now it does not work. Same paths we have always been checking, which we know redirect and always used to work with this tool before are no longer showing. It only shows the landing page now. Please fix.
- (2015-04-30, v:1.0.1) Diane Austin: Not all redirects are showing
This has been a very useful tool for me for the past year or so, but suddenly, I am not seeing all redirects though. It shows SOME redirects, but not every one from the initial URL to the final destination. Not sure if this is only a problem since the update or not. It is a very recent problem. Please fix it if you can.
- (2014-03-13, v:0.7.2) Léon Gersen: POST/GET
Extracting and displaying request type information such as POST/GET requests would be an amazing addition, at least for me.
- (2014-03-05, v:0.7.2) zhang geel: 工具无法使用
现在工具无法使用，提示：Sorry, there is currently no information available for this tab. Please load a URL to gather information on your path.