Parses the WSDL files and generates SOAP messages for you.
- (2020-02-16) Aleksandre Khorbaladze: very easy to use. straight to the point. gets the job done well. thanks.
- (2019-12-28) Tomas Kott: Plně nahradilo dříve používané SoapUI. Naprostá spokojenost.
- (2019-12-07) andri indrawan: Thanks a lot of.. i love it.
- (2019-11-26) Daniel Toro: Very simple and intuitive. Perfect for a quick test!
- (2019-11-26) Robert phe: Great tool
- (2019-11-08) Daniel Vacha: Šikovný plugin
- (2019-10-31) Stephen Ward: works just like magic. very cool
- (2019-10-15) Jose Maria Ortega Isidro: super bien
- (2019-10-11) Андрей Почаевец: Отличная штука!!!
- (2019-08-26) Alexander Glinskiy: Love it. Really great tool! Thank you so much. Peter Prikryl!
- (2019-08-14) Igor Starcheus: Why example (http://www.webservicex.com/globalweather.asmx?WSDL) from tutorial/description responses me with 404?
- (2019-08-11) Andrey Zenkow: Столкнулся с SOAP :) Очень помогло расширение, спасибо.
- (2019-07-30) Soo Lhing: Good app. Love it.
- (2019-07-16) Svetozar Georgiev: Great Tool!
- (2019-07-15) Didier Cáceres: Bastante útil, la uso hace tiempo y me ha ahorrado mucho trabajo
- (2019-07-15) Ivan Kashtanov: Сколько раз помогал, не счесть. Легкий, удобный для своего веса, ничего лишнего.
- (2019-07-10) Banty Kumar: nice tool for testing soap services
- (2019-05-07) Jorge Garmilla: seems nice... but how I use it if to access my WCF service I have installed a client certificate?. At the moment I always receive a "Failed to get response (Not Found)."
- (2019-03-27) Volkan Kamadan: Bu haliyle bile oldukça pratik ve başarılı diyebilirim, çok beğendim. Servis metodları içinde arama yapılabilseydi daha da güzel olurdu.
- (2019-03-27) Jorge Luis Pool Nájera: Very useful, simple and powerful.
- (2019-02-13) Joe Zelinski: Fantastic, straight-forward tool for testing submissions and responses to SOAP web services. I use it often to disprove end-user complaints that "the web service isn't working", when in fact, they (or their software solution) are supplying incorrect input to the service.
- (2019-01-30) Jonas Wahlund: Love it!
- (2018-12-21) Rander Leal: Amazing!
- (2018-12-12) Ciro Corvino: Utilissimo tool e molto ben fatto, estremamente funzionale
- (2018-11-02) Stan St: I was trying to use it but failed after 15mins. Tried to call asmx webservice and list of methos showed in small window, it was not showing response. Use SoapUI for asmx.
- (2020-05-15, v:1.31) Patricio Andrade B.: Como puedo enviar el request parámetros header?
Como puedo enviar el request parámetros header?
- (2019-12-19, v:1.31) Liam Duncan: Memory leak generating request format from wsdl file
Memory leak occurs when generating anything from a specific wsdl file. Other services and wsdl files connected to the same app don't have the same problem. I unfortunately cannot share the contents as it is on an internal server and details are best left private. Thanks.
- (2019-07-16, v:1.31) Турыскелды Абилдаев: Boomerang soap & rest client
при устоновке выходить ошибка image decode failed
- (2019-05-31, v:1.31) Eva Adalyd Carmona Mascorro: Instalar Wizdler en mi pc google chrome
Me dice El administrador bloqueó la extensión Wizdler (ID de extensión "oebpmncolmhiapingjaagmapififiakb").
- (2019-04-17, v:1.31) Usman Ahmed: How to consume Wizdler wsdl service in c#
How to consume Wizdler wsdl service in c#
- (2019-03-21, v:1.31) Height of panel containing method names
Hello I was wondering if you could possibly make the little panel's height bigger, or maybe relative to the size of the list. I have a rather large WSDL and the method list is long but the window is small and makes me scroll a lot Thank you
- (2019-02-22, v:1.31) Piotr Osak: Consider adding option to change message content type
When trying to query a Microsoft Project /_vti_bin/psi/project.asmx I'm getting a response: Cannot process the message because the content type 'application/soap+xml; charset="UTF-8"' was not the expected type 'text/xml; charset=utf-8'. Would it be possible to add option to manually change content type? Not a big deal, I'm grateful for getting a SOAP generated envelope that I can use in my code and I'll be able to specify the type there myself. Thank you.
- (2019-01-31, v:1.31) sending parameters
I am testing a service that receives a parameter as a whole value, when sending the request the parameter is always null
- (2019-01-15, v:1.31) Help with usage
Firstly, thank you for making this, it is really useful and has helped me a lot with learning and understanding SOAP. I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction. I'm trying to take whats in the request and response and convert that into PHP curl to action the request. But I seem to be stuck! I'm happy to pay for some assistance on this if its possible, just to give me a short example and education based on my requirements to work with an open WSDL file
- (2019-01-09, v:1.31) Vianey Vargas Álvarez: Options not enabled
I just downloaded Wizdler and tried it with http://www.webservicex.com/globalweather.asmx?WSDL, "Options" never gets enabled.. :(
- (2018-08-18, v:1.31) Not able to use
I have added the Wizdler and enable the extension from chrome. When i visis the page having WSDL and clicks the icon,then "Option" link is disabled. Please advise
- (2018-07-03, v:1.31) Eugene van der Merwe: Not working
When I click on the Wizdler icon in Chrome it brings up the drop-down options but doesn't launch it at all. When I click on Widzler in the drop-down it redirects me to the chrome extension page on the chrome webstore. It says added to chrome, but is not functioning at all :( Please help