Finally a page refresh that works. Reload any page with just a few clicks. Page refresh works on any website.
- (2021-09-24) Jiří Jecminek: Doesnt work
- (2021-08-10) TLP Masih: Well done! It's nice but there is some bugs that can be fixed. When i start timer, it display 30 mins as default but actually timer work on time. it's just showing 30 mins for all times.
- (2021-08-06) Md Biddut Ali: Good extension. Everyone Recomanded
- (2021-07-17) sana 59: варует пароли меня сразу взломали на 3 день работы расширением бу
- (2021-06-27) Бацька Мінскі: Может кто подскажет, это и другие приложения при перегрузки страницы, она ползет вверх всегда. А мне необходимо чтобы страница оставалась на месте. Посоветуйте!
- (2021-06-15) Luis Albert Morla Sánchez: Por el momento funciona perfectamente, me viene fenomenal mientas aplico cambios a un website que estoy trabajando...así cuando guardo cambios desde mi editor puedo ver los cambios actualizados en el navegador sin yo tener que pulsar refresh o F5.
- (2021-06-10) Honda Suzuki: Can set min, shows countdown,reloads only specific pages, but can't ignore confirmation.
- (2021-05-29) sumon kumar: 1000% Work Opera, chrome, Firefox too.love it :)
- (2021-04-30) Zoilo Christiansen: Otra mas que no sirve y van...
- (2021-04-23) John Peter Sá: um gênio o cara fez essa extensão uma maravilha ajuda de mais amei.
- (2021-04-15) Bodder Haddi: nice
- (2021-04-09) Gosuto: Not the one im looking for. The refresh worked as described, but the tab keep refreshing even after the url changed.
- (2021-04-07) Gregory F H Nicholson: I've always used an Auto Refresher (F5) since the early days of MS Explorer for eBay sales, these days with modern browsers it's an app or an extension and this one is my pick of the bunch with 5 Stars. Page Refresh UI is easy to use with a changeable quick default setting in mins or secs, software has the ability to remember its countdown on an individual page or pages even with multiple timers set. Page Refresh is also compatible with my favourites Edge and Chrome, in particular the "On Start-up" in settings, timers will be remembered and start the next time you open your browser with specific pages so nothing is forgotten, Brilliant!! thanks Devs.
- (2021-03-13) Misery Kira: Excelent (Y)
- (2021-02-17) larissa tyagi: Pros: It works as described, I guess. Cons: THE ONE THING I ABSOLUTELY HATE!!!! Is that when I am in another tab or window, when the countdown is done and it is time to refresh the page, it does not automatically refresh - it ASKS ME IF IT CAN REFRESH and it comes to the front of all the other windows. This is extremely annoying when I am trying to work in another window. The point of the refresh is that it should refresh itself.
- (2021-02-08) しー: JS/Chromex.Agent.BE detected. C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 2\Extensions\hmooaemjmediafeacjplpbpenjnpcneg\1.3.12_0\static\js\background.js
- (2021-01-15) Vadim Kononov: Works as expected. Love the visible timer!
- (2020-12-24) koray kapu: sonunda işe yarar bi uzantı bulmak iyi oldu sürekli saçma uzantılar buluyorum bişey zannedip yüklüyorum
- (2020-12-12) John Adam: It use to work perfect but from last 1 month its not working . Stops in between . Had a lot of loss .
- (2020-11-21) A W: Don't have high expectations. Not very dependable. Stalls at times. Fails to 'refresh' more than once thus not dependable. I REALLY wanted it to do what it claims to do, it doesn't.
- (2020-11-12) Mido Ali: Nice
- (2020-11-08) samuel lucas vianna: muito bom , uso para atualizar uma pagina que sempre bloqueava . com isso fico despreocupado
- (2020-11-01) Murat Golcu: Nice...
- (2020-10-30) Abdullah Al Mamun: awesome
- (2020-10-11) Shamim ahmead: work this good but first i'm don't understand your app ..please update more easy
- (2020-03-27) ZÜLKÜF YILMAZ: süper bir uygulama. mail geldimi diye tıklayıp durmuyorsun
- (2020-03-10) Martin Schroeder: Richtig gut, bei AutoRefresh werden ja alle Seiten aktuallisiert, mit PageRefresh kann man dann tatsächlich nur eine Seite erneuern lassen. Danke gut gemacht und auch ohne Werbung
- (2020-01-29) Kasper Greisholm: Det ser ud til at fungere efter planen :)
- (2020-01-14) Christopher Maxwell: Very useful extension ;) There are a couple websites I use that require me to be at my computer while programing but with this nifty extension I can go and make a cup of tea and some toast without worrying about the dreaded afk idle timers and (Are you still there) popping up! Thank you very much.
- (2020-01-09) Casmira Birb: I loved this extension for a while when it was responding to a keyboard shortcut for it to start/stop refreshing at a pre-determined interval. It was really helping me at work. But with the newer updates, those shortcuts are no longer working. That makes it almost useless to me now. I'm going to keep it in the hopes that they'll add shortcuts again, but I'm very disappointed.
- (2019-12-06) Michael Erb: Love it. Thanks very much for this program.
- (2019-12-05) Mohit Sawant: Please fix the following major issues ASAP: 1) For certain websites- count down showing in minus infinity 2) Countdown of refresh not getting reset if the user is working on a tab. It will forcibly reloads the tab as a result, user loses any unsaved data. It was working excellent before recent update. (There is hardly any dev providing this feature online for chrome browser. Its only you! Please fix it so that I can continue with this extension or else I will have to look for some other) Thanks!
- (2019-12-04) Giltonialt: How to downgrade? The previous version was nice & cool. Now, it the same as www.autorefresh-extension.com/ . It's working whole time, if you try to type a text, it'll refresh and your text is erasing; in prev.ver. when you type it's auto-start from selected timer, and you'll not lose your text... I'm disappointed and upset
- (2019-12-04) Guy Eastwood: Latest update has really changed you it works, much, much better. Very useful for keeping sessions alive when developing sites.
- (2019-12-03) Φ Γ: Not useful. The refreshing stops after a while and if I don't notice, stays there. I have to reset it all the time.
- (2019-10-09) Diman Velev: The extension works perfect! I totally recommend! :-)
- (2019-06-07) Richard Quentin: Ilde = no click. What about scrolling ?
- (2019-05-14) Atakan Cici: It doesn't work. I can not change refreshing time. Please help us.
- (2019-03-13) Steve Ross: Doesn't work, counts to negative... tried reloading multiple times, changing times, nothing worked
- (2019-02-26) SOM TOOL I REALLY LOVE THIS TOOL
- (2019-02-18) Za7972: Doesn't work. Even if u click Ctrl + Shift + R. I have windows.
- (2018-12-21) MJ Arguelles: Not working as expected. Not user-friendly.
- (2018-09-12) Just Ulker: don t work
- (2018-08-24) Andy Adamson: Update: I take it back. It worked for a while but now most if not all pages I've applied it to are showing the "count down to minus infinity" issue. Not good, so I'm uninstalling. Original: I'm using this with Vivaldi 1.15, it works exactly as advertised. I do like the "last 30 seconds" countdown, and the button to click to change the refresh time. Nice job. And I am not seeing any of the "infinite negative countdown" issue reported by some others here.
- (2018-07-17) Quang Minh Lê: NOT Remembers last scroll position and restore on reload (NEW).
- (2018-06-06) Rémi Benoit: Make the keyboard shortcut configurable. Ctrl + Maj + R is already refresh ignoring cache content. Deal beaker for me :/
- (2018-05-03) Vivek More: only refreshes once. then counts down from zero to negative infinity
- (2018-02-22) Jun Maurin: nice extn
- (2018-02-09) Brian Knutsson: Virkede perfekt
- (2017-10-04) Useful extension. Simple interface and works well.
- (2019-07-25, v:1.2.8) JR Desgrottes: Current Scroll Position
Possible feature to keep current scroll position after refresh?
- (2019-02-21, v:1.2.8) Persistent tab settings
Can the extension persist the current setting and restore after Chrome is restarted?
- (2018-12-14, v:1.2.8) Tim Haynes: Cannot use hotkey
I use a website that captures keystrokes including Control-Shift-R. How do I use this without pressing that hotkey?
- (2018-11-12, v:1.2.8) Tobias Müllauer: If i close chrome
Dose this refresh on sites been saved or do i need to setup everything again?
- (2018-10-16, v:1.2.8) Kim Ceder: same scroll position
basically, when refreshing the page i want refreshed it goes back up to the top.. i want the scroll location to be the same after the refresh but don't know how to activate this.
- (2018-07-09, v:1.2.8) Richard Niedziela: Refresh browser
I do not know how to refresh my browser could you explain step by step how to do this I have a google browser,please help.
- (2018-05-24, v:1.2.8) how do i make it refresh
i dont know how to set it up to refresh i want it to refresh every 5-6 hours can you guys help
- (2018-02-20, v:1.2.8) Show Countdown
Refresh options from 2-30 seconds give a countdown timer in the extension icon. Anything 1 minute or longer does not seem to show this. Is there something I am missing?
- (2017-11-15, v:1.2.8) Jerome Fryer: I am curious how I get
I am wondering how I get the page to refreash on the last scroll position? It refreshes to the top of the page. I am looking at a schedule and need to scroll down as the day goes on. Thanks
- (2017-11-01, v:1.2.8) A.M Architecture ,3D Visualization: refresh
my web pages in my laptop all time refresh by him self in few minute all time why ?