Automatically refresh your pages. Customizable and super easy!
Auto-refresh (auto-reload) your idle pages on a selected interval. Are there times when you want a page(tab) in your browser to auto-refresh? Do want your page/tab content to be always updated. Now that is easy - Page-refresh will reload your pages and tabs for you. It is very easy and super simple - just set the time interval that you want to auto refresh your pages or tabs and the Page-refresh extension will auto reload the pages. The best thing about this page refresh extension is that there is no setup required - it is easy and simple to use, install it and let your idle pages be auto refreshed and auto reloaded. Just choose the time you want your pages and tabs to refresh and Page-refresh will do its magic. If what you want an extension that automatically reloads and refreshes web pages in the simplest way, this is what you need. ___________________________________________________________________ To use the extension, you have to press CTRL+SHIFT+R (or CMD+SHIFT+R on Mac). ___________________________________________________________________ Key Page Refresh features - You can set-up the auto reload timer in the extension icon, and you can watch the auto refresh timer - Change the colors of the refresh & reload extension - Never miss auction update with the auto refresh & reload timer options - Separate page refresh timers for each website About Page Refresh The last update (1.3.11) of Page Refresh has been done on November 29, 2019 and we are currently gathering data in order to make the extension better. Page Refresh is one of the most popular extension in the Chrome Market, and we are happy that our users believed in our efforts to create the best Page Refresh extension.
- (2020-01-14) Christopher Maxwell: Very useful extension ;) There are a couple websites I use that require me to be at my computer while programing but with this nifty extension I can go and make a cup of tea and some toast without worrying about the dreaded afk idle timers and (Are you still there) popping up! Thank you very much.
- (2020-01-09) Casmira Birb: I loved this extension for a while when it was responding to a keyboard shortcut for it to start/stop refreshing at a pre-determined interval. It was really helping me at work. But with the newer updates, those shortcuts are no longer working. That makes it almost useless to me now. I'm going to keep it in the hopes that they'll add shortcuts again, but I'm very disappointed.
- (2019-12-06) Love it. Thanks very much for this program.
- (2019-12-05) Mohit Sawant: Please fix the following major issues ASAP: 1) For certain websites- count down showing in minus infinity 2) Countdown of refresh not getting reset if the user is working on a tab. It will forcibly reloads the tab as a result, user loses any unsaved data. It was working excellent before recent update. (There is hardly any dev providing this feature online for chrome browser. Its only you! Please fix it so that I can continue with this extension or else I will have to look for some other) Thanks!
- (2019-12-04) Giltonialt: How to downgrade? The previous version was nice & cool. Now, it the same as www.autorefresh-extension.com/ . It's working whole time, if you try to type a text, it'll refresh and your text is erasing; in prev.ver. when you type it's auto-start from selected timer, and you'll not lose your text... I'm disappointed and upset
- (2019-12-04) Guy Eastwood: Latest update has really changed you it works, much, much better. Very useful for keeping sessions alive when developing sites.
- (2019-12-03) Φ Γ: Not useful. The refreshing stops after a while and if I don't notice, stays there. I have to reset it all the time.
- (2019-10-09) Diman Velev: The extension works perfect! I totally recommend! :-)
- (2019-06-07) Richard Quentin: Ilde = no click. What about scrolling ?
- (2019-05-14) Atakan Cici: It doesn't work. I can not change refreshing time. Please help us.
- (2019-03-13) Steve Ross: Doesn't work, counts to negative... tried reloading multiple times, changing times, nothing worked
- (2019-02-26) SOM TOOL I REALLY LOVE THIS TOOL
- (2019-02-18) Bruno Zan: Doesn't work. Even if u click Ctrl + Shift + R. I have windows.
- (2018-12-21) MJ Arguelles: Not working as expected. Not user-friendly.
- (2018-09-12) Just Ulker: don t work
- (2018-08-24) Andy Adamson: Update: I take it back. It worked for a while but now most if not all pages I've applied it to are showing the "count down to minus infinity" issue. Not good, so I'm uninstalling. Original: I'm using this with Vivaldi 1.15, it works exactly as advertised. I do like the "last 30 seconds" countdown, and the button to click to change the refresh time. Nice job. And I am not seeing any of the "infinite negative countdown" issue reported by some others here.
- (2018-07-17) Quang Minh Lê: NOT Remembers last scroll position and restore on reload (NEW).
- (2018-06-06) Rémi Benoit: Make the keyboard shortcut configurable. Ctrl + Maj + R is already refresh ignoring cache content. Deal beaker for me :/
- (2018-05-03) Vivek More: only refreshes once. then counts down from zero to negative infinity
- (2018-02-22) Jun Maurin: nice extn
- (2018-02-09) Brian Knutsson: Virkede perfekt
- (2017-10-04) Useful extension. Simple interface and works well.
- (2017-08-27) Adem G.: Açamadım dakika gelmiyor
- (2017-08-01) Claudiu Vlad: you have adddEventListener in js.js
- (2017-07-28) Gord Allott: flat out doesn't work.
- (2019-07-25, v:1.2.8) JR Desgrottes: Current Scroll Position
Possible feature to keep current scroll position after refresh?
- (2019-02-21, v:1.2.8) Persistent tab settings
Can the extension persist the current setting and restore after Chrome is restarted?
- (2018-12-14, v:1.2.8) Tim Haynes: Cannot use hotkey
I use a website that captures keystrokes including Control-Shift-R. How do I use this without pressing that hotkey?
- (2018-11-12, v:1.2.8) Tobias Müllauer: If i close chrome
Dose this refresh on sites been saved or do i need to setup everything again?
- (2018-10-16, v:1.2.8) ThexPredictor csgo: same scroll position
basically, when refreshing the page i want refreshed it goes back up to the top.. i want the scroll location to be the same after the refresh but don't know how to activate this.
- (2018-07-09, v:1.2.8) Richard Niedziela: Refresh browser
I do not know how to refresh my browser could you explain step by step how to do this I have a google browser,please help.
- (2018-05-24, v:1.2.8) how do i make it refresh
i dont know how to set it up to refresh i want it to refresh every 5-6 hours can you guys help
- (2018-02-20, v:1.2.8) Show Countdown
Refresh options from 2-30 seconds give a countdown timer in the extension icon. Anything 1 minute or longer does not seem to show this. Is there something I am missing?
- (2017-11-15, v:1.2.8) Jerome Fryer: I am curious how I get
I am wondering how I get the page to refreash on the last scroll position? It refreshes to the top of the page. I am looking at a schedule and need to scroll down as the day goes on. Thanks
- (2017-11-01, v:1.2.8) Architect Mervan Bilen: refresh
my web pages in my laptop all time refresh by him self in few minute all time why ?