- (2021-11-23) Николай: not working: "Error: Access is denied to chrome:// and Chrome Store pages"
- (2021-10-03) Tonatiuh Moctezuma: NO sirve… Deben eliminarla. Pongan orden pinches babosos de la Chrome web store
- (2021-07-14) James Pang: Doesn't work.. Error: Access is denied to chrome:// and Chrome Store pages
- (2021-04-04) Алан Т: Отлично! Мне понравилось. Пользуюсь с удовольствием.
- (2021-01-18) 耗耗: Please add support Brave browser Thanks a lot
- (2020-07-30) Moe Badderman: Works very well for me, even with *unco-operative* websites.
- (2020-02-21) Vikram Singh: Incredible tool
- (2020-01-18) Scot Ranney: I'm going to marry this extension. It's a developer's wet dream.
- (2020-01-06) Robert Kempf: A much better page source viewing experience than Chrome's default. Very nice!
- (2019-11-06) Alexander Tomson: Good extension. But I can't open source for local pages stored on my computer. Got "Error: Access is denied to chrome:// and Chrome Store pages"
- (2019-10-14) William Murderface: Great. Very useful. But this extension cannot show Cyrillic symbols. Could you, please, fix it? Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/lAFJaqx.jpg script sample: https://forum.ru-board.com/board/Cheery/projects/vkeyboard/vkeyboard/vkeyb.js
- (2018-12-17) Robin Lao: It's very useful. And could you add showing images source in the next version?
- (2018-11-13) Tarek BAZINE: when i try to use this extension on html files from disk,i got this error : Error: Access is denied to chrome:// and Chrome Store pages
- (2018-09-12) It works great ! Thankz :)
- (2018-06-07) Dan Kelly: Doesn't work.
- (2018-04-26) starper custod: First impressions quite good!
- (2017-12-16) Вячеслав: It worked OK, however, I see "truncated 1424bytes..." in the end of all inline <script> tags, if you watch them inside of base html source. It would be convenient to be able to see them in the source.
- (2017-11-04) Rogerio M. Souza: Perfeito! Incrível a versatilidade desta ferramenta! Funcionou também em mobile (Yandex). Muito obrigado @Tomi MickElsson (http://tomicloud.com).
- (2017-04-03) ashraf mohammad: Its not working. Hey could you please let me know if i can work with you to solve it.
- (2017-01-31) The End of Madness: The best extension for Chrome ever created. Good job!
- (2017-01-25) jeff notell: Had trouble with "access denied" at first, but it just needs the target page reloaded, then the extensions page reloaded. Seems to work consistently if I do that. Makes it real easy to view the js and css, should be very educational, Thank You
- (2016-12-17) Sandeep: giving error Error: Access is denied to chrome:// and Chrome Store pages even when allow access to page url is allowed
- (2016-11-25) Subramanya Rao: to make this work allow access to files urls
- (2016-10-28) Eddie Tribaldos: Does not work for most pages
- (2016-09-21) Rob Stolarczuk: Got the "Error: Access is denied to chrome:// and Chrome Store pages" on some Pages. Maybe related to Square Platform. Works great on Wordpress Sites.
- (2016-09-01) Daniele Grillenzoni: Doesn't seem to work on private pages.
- (2016-08-18) Brenton Cherry: Clciked it an told me "Error: Access is denied to chrome:// and Chrome Store pages"
- (2016-05-15) James Oswald: Works gr8, i use it frequently.
- (2016-01-26) Noaty Crypto: useless doesnt load.... doesnt do anything.....
- (2015-12-29) Peter Lauge: Do not work anymore...
- (2015-12-27) Did not display page source at all.
- (2015-12-02) Bhumika Makhijaney: Not that fast while loading
- (2015-11-11) Mark Goodge: I get the "error loading file" message more often than not. Sorry, but that's a showstopper. The occasional glitch is tolerable. But repeated errors are not.
- (2015-11-11) L'nae Luza: "error loading file"
- (2021-01-18, v:1.3.3) 耗耗: Please add support Brave browser
Thanks a lot
- (2020-01-28, v:1.3.3) Moniruz Zaman: test22
- (2019-01-28, v:1.3.2) You can put shell shokers?
The teachers desactivated the play and the the play is stop, you can activated?
- (2018-05-29, v:1.3.2) Ignore the haters
They're all sayin' it don't work cause they don't know how to use it.
- (2018-03-22, v:1.3.2) Monte Shaffer: Scrolling
Your scrollbar (up/down) and your scrollbar (left/right) are not independent. I have to scroll all the way down, to then be able to scroll left or right. I would consider that a bug.
- (2017-12-16, v:1.3.1) Вячеслав: Unable to view <script type="application/ld+json">
Inline <script type="application/ld+json"> are not displaying on the left menu, making it impossible to view them at all, because in the original HTML source they are truncated.
- (2016-12-15, v:1.3.1) Zemer Avital: Goto line
Something i really need in my use case (debugging my one page app with a huge js file) - a possibilty to enter a line number and scroll to it, instead of doing it manually. Thanks
- (2016-10-26, v:1.3.1) Effie Makri: When clicking on the extension
Error: Access is denied to chrome:// and Chrome Store pages
- (2016-07-26, v:1.2.0) Marryam Khan: Not working with latest update
"Error: Access is denied to chrome:// and Chrome Store pages"
- (2016-07-18, v:1.2.0) Shane Coe: messages
- (2016-06-23, v:1.2.0) Дмитрий Вишницкий: IFrames?
How to view IFrame content?
- (2016-01-07, v:1.1.0) Māris Krivtežs: Source code copying
It would be nice feature to select all source code and copy it. Now I have to manually select each line from the first till the last to be able to copy it. P.S. This is useful when designers have "prototype" website, but do not provide source code or source is in different technology than we are building the site.
- (2015-12-08, v:1.1.0) Pavel Kuybyshev: Cyrillic
Sad to see see this instead Cyrillic letters in js scripts (maybe in css too): ������� ���� �������� ������