With one click on the button the font size on the current page will be decrease.
Accessibility: Zoom Text Only Here you can make the font of a website smaller with just one click on the button. And it is great for reading on high DPI screens! Changelog: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfjh722z_756587hnk6 Font Size Increase can be found here: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/ombpcpigmndepfckcifdblemkabaoihk
- (2017-02-09) Stacey Shpaner: Perfect!
- (2015-06-23) Denis Beauchemin: Only works on some Web pages
- (2015-03-02) Doc Heinz: werkt maar half
- (2014-11-20) Irene Kraus: Very helpful in viewing certain sites!
- (2014-11-19) happilysprouts: It worked! Increments are very small, so you have to click it repeatedly, but it works and is easier than CTR+/_. So thank you.
- (2014-07-11) yueping liu: 和字体变大配合使用，很有用。
- (2013-11-07) Heinz Peter Schwab: Bin neu aber es ist eine einfache und nützliche Möglichkeit zu gestalten.
- (2013-08-18) Greg Zeng: Win7-64, Ultimate. Cannot replace "CTRL +". It only changes size of some fonts - very unevenly.
- (2013-06-09) Momo Mono: Using it with Font Size Increase. Would be great if both ext can be combined, instead of installing both individually. Thanks :)
- (2012-11-29) Brian Wonders: This extension is just to control the Text size. Works great but no save? Set-up in "Settings" > "Advanced Settings" in Chrome: Font Size: Medium Page Zoom: 150% This is for a 24 inch Wide Screen.
- (2012-11-27) inbassador: Works incorrect
- (2012-08-22) songphon chindakhan: Does the job, nicely.
- (2012-04-04) ABIL GRAL: Hello, It Does Not Work With CHROME 18.0.1025.142 Anymore. These 2 Extensions Were The Only Way To Correct The PCW Forums Fonts In CHROME. I Hope The Author Updates Them Soon. Thank You.
- (2012-03-14) Simon Broenner: It's just a zoom button - does full page zoom, including images... so pretty much useless. :(