Delete everything about a website. Cookies, History, localStorage, sessionStorage...everything!
Click the icon and everything disappears...not just cookies, but also history, and html5 client-side storage (local storage and session storage). I'm also working to delete the less-known flash cookies, but it looks like there is some naughty work to do. Just click the icon and nobody will ever know you visited that website! If you like "Forget Me" you might also like "Edit This Cookie" https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/fngmhnnpilhplaeedifhccceomclgfbg and "Swap My Cookies" http://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/dffhipnliikkblkhpjapbecpmoilcama These extensions are integrated and work nicely together...it's Recommended to have them all! You can post issues and suggestions at: http://code.google.com/p/forget-me/issues/list Enjoy!
- (2019-09-08) Skajd Andy: I just need to have the cookies deleted from just the site I'm on. This app does it. You can check by refreshing the page and if cookies are deleted okay then you will not be logged in any more. This app is good for me.
- (2018-12-28) Aaron McDaniel: Does not work anymore
- (2018-11-05) Don Burns: Doesn't remove what it says it will.
- (2018-10-18) Emil Atanasov: very useful for developers!
- (2018-10-11) Holo Dilnick: Same as Steve Bison's on Jan, 9th 2012. It just doesn't delete the site from history though I have all settings checked. UPD: still true as of 2018.
- (2018-07-20) PitchiPitchi Popo: SUPER app!!!
- (2018-03-27) Jeewan Madushanka: good app
- (2017-09-06) Océane P: Doesn't do anything
- (2017-05-27) klaas van der meer: great stuff great app extentions !
- (2017-05-07) Jim Fox: This removes absolutely nothing! Why are useless extensions like this allowed to remain posted?
- (2017-03-05) Bryan Stark: Despite what other users say, it does delete history and cookies for the specific site you are on at the time that you double-click the icon. It doesn't delete all history on other sites, it only works on the site you have in your address bar at the time.
- (2017-01-12) Tom Simmons: I won't mention the news sites that this works on but it has allowed me to read more stories. Load the web site, click on the icon in the bar, close tab, open new tab and load web site.
- (2017-01-10) Eduardo Cardoso: muito bom podem baixar eu recomendo e omelhor para ser visto sem descrisao sem nhem nhem nhem.
- (2016-10-06) Gil Go: Doesn't do anything it says it will :(
- (2016-02-15) Gabriel Grigorescu: Doesn't delete anything
- (2016-01-07) Uses too much memory
- (2015-05-04) Ulrich Lehmann: Super App, habe schon lange danach gesucht!!
- (2015-02-05) Victoria Clark: Doesn't actually do anything it says it will. History remains in browser, URL suggestions are still made for "forgotten" sites, on sites where you need to log-in I'll still have my password autofilled.
- (2014-07-24) Kenneth Jaeger: Does not work for history in the URL bar.
- (2013-11-02) Terry Parsons: Very useful for me. Extremely simple way to avoid pay-walls on news sites, etc. One click and you have reset your counter and can continue to read free content.
- (2013-07-14) Don't clear history
- (2013-03-27) Nela Šuka: Works great EXCEPT that it doesn't delete auto-fill entries for the site you've "forgotten."
- (2013-02-10) guLi Zaah: doesn't work for me neither, pages are still in history and autotype.
- (2012-11-29) Travis Youman: Love it, allows for getting around paywalls like NYTimes and others. One click resets the "counter" allowing you the additional 10 (or whatever) visits before you have to click on it again. Highly recommended.
- (2012-10-11) Aleksey Midenkov: History clear does not work. The site still in history and appear in autotype.
- (2019-01-03, v:1.1.0) Bill Franklin: Trying to Exit FACEBOOK
I want to exit facebool
- (2018-05-02, v:1.1.0) MrMegaPussyPlayer: A few remarks
I also like your extension, but could you add these following features: 1. custom icon I have installed a zoom extension that also has a magnify glass which looks very similar to yours ... and it happens that I click on yours by accident ... 2. idiot mode if checked in options the extension asks : do you really want to do that. currently I am helping myself by removing the icon of your extension or deactivating it, till I really need it.
- (2017-12-13, v:1.1.0) Marcin Konsument: Historia
Nie usuwa histori
- (2017-04-05, v:1.1.0) Oleksandr Khotemskyi: Plans to add IndexedDB & WebSQL wiping?
Hi! I really love your extension - simple, easy to use, and it works nice! I want to ask is there a plans to include support of wiping IndexedDB database? Modern webapps started using it. Not sure about WebSQL. I had situations that sometimes i have to wipe IndexedDB - it is not hard to do with a hands, but i think it will be even more easier to do this with single extension and with one click. Thanks!
- (2016-07-14, v:1.1.0) Steve Gruenwald: Can't figure out how to use it
Do I have to browse to the offending site to use it? If so, that's no good. A site keeps refreshing and filling the History thousands of times - the last thing I want to do is browse to it again. Is there some other way to get Forget Me to clean it up?
- (2016-03-27, v:1.1.0) ☎ Habibie: Forget Me icon no longer in URL
As of v1.1.0, the Forget Me icon no longer resides in the URL field with Google Chrome. Is there anyway to move the icon back into the URL field?
- (2015-10-30, v:1.1.0) Olivia Fackelmayer: My Mac
my mac turns off after a minute even if I am reading an article. How can I fix this? Thanks Olivia
- (2015-06-24, v:1.1.0) Severin Kälin: Where can I find
Hello I like your extension, but I really miss some functionality (e.g. delete indexed db). I can't export your project to github, where can I find your source code? I want to fork it and write this functionality by myself. Thank you for your response. Severin
- (2015-05-04, v:1.1.0) Ulrich Lehmann: Add Shotcut plz
Thanks for the App. Please add Shotcut.
- (2015-03-01, v:1.1.0) asad zamaney: خطای ورودبه کروم
وقتی واردکروم میشم کدخطاداده میشه SSL پروتکل لطفاراهنمائی کنید