Adds a right click context menu item on https://www.roblox.com for quickly copying asset and user IDs.
On the Roblox website, right click on a link and select Copy ID to copy an asset or user ID to your clipboard if one exists in the targeted URL.
- (2021-02-25) Hunter: Could you add so it can take player's ID from Server lists, Thanks.
- (2021-02-25) Umar Mikhail: it work but bt roblox extensions already ave copy id
- (2021-02-24) Dimitri Faklaris: Works, but I have BTRoblox so I do not need it.
- (2021-01-28) bready: thx it works
- (2020-11-30) CYLITM: Works great but BTRoblox has the same feature so don't bother installing if you have that extension. Now that I'm talking about it, it also has other great features that are helpful like this.
- (2020-11-12) Sebastian D: WORKS AMAZINGLY
- (2020-10-13) Platinum2035 YT: That great ! it work ! thanks
- (2020-08-21) Sauce Pickle: Worked perfectly well! I have no issue with this. The only reason I am not using this right now is because BTRoblox has the same feature, and it can get a bit confusing having 2 options to copy an ID. I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to or can't use BTRoblox!
- (2020-08-05) Gisselle Ochoa: was wondering how do you get peoples user id's.
- (2020-07-20) Wyatt Gahrman: Right-clicking on an item in the catalog or game menu works. However BTRoblox already has this feature, so it was pointless to add this along with it. Just a note for anyone who uses BTR.
- (2020-07-20) Виктория ОгонёкGames: GOOD!!!! IM CAN COPY A ID :D
- (2020-04-15) Alice Krisch: where do u paste the copyd ID
- (2019-04-11) Brenda Kiernan: it doesnt work
- (2019-01-12) ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻: it is a lot valuable, thank you for spending your time to make something good for us! It really help, give 5 stars for it too people!