Capture entire page from top to the bottom entirely.. at once
Take a screen shoot on entire page with one click - Up to 50% faster than other extensions, - After Screenshoot completion - images are saved directly on Downloads folder - Shows in percents the current progress - You can hear during the capture process, capture feedback with camera analog click sound - Options page (quality of the image, disable capture sound, download/open in new tab after capture)
- (2022-03-01) Adel Alzahrani: يحدث خطأ error 60% then it's stop
- (2021-02-19) Elleir bag: Where is the picture saved？
- (2020-12-03) Сева ---: Не работает!
- (2020-11-19) Meryll Diola: It doesn't work at all.
- (2020-07-17) Kateryna Parkhomenko: Does not work. Не працює.
- (2019-10-07) Christian Weiske: Does not work anymore (Chromium 77). Screenshot file does not appear in the downloads.
- (2019-09-15) Marcos Díaz: Dice descargar la imagen en la carpeta "Downloads" y no aparece nada, simplemente no funciona esta aplicación.
- (2018-03-13) Davor Radman: Does not work as advertised for me :/ Takes only partial screenshots.
- (2017-07-07) AP King: nice
- (2017-05-09) DIEGO ALEJANDRO RIVEROS SANGUINO: no saca toda la pagina solo lo que se ve
- (2017-04-20) Milton Borges: Perfeito, captura a página do site com barra de rolagem do tamanho que for.
- (2017-03-15) Josh Wand: Only one I've found that works on Mac!
- (2017-02-10) Nika Nakaidze: cool
- (2017-01-23) nayari cepeda: I downloaded 4 other apps but only this one captures the full website by one click. Easy!
- (2016-10-22) Vik Tor: Получаются весомые скриншоты, которые занимают много места
- (2016-08-26) Very Nice Person: It does NOT capture entire pages, only visible part.
- (2016-06-25) mark putham: actually works
- (2016-06-01) Zachary Moore: Simple. No extra features I don't need, just fullpage capture. Thanks.
- (2015-10-03) YiLin Tsai: this one is really easy to get full webpage screenshot. NICE
- (2015-08-19) Pesh PeshyPoo: I tried about 7 plugins for this on a GIGANTIC webpage (63 pages printed). This is the ONLY one that allowed me to save it, and the image was perfect. Excellent plugin, does exactly what it says and nothing more. Highly recommend.
- (2015-06-03) Ardy Sanka: Keren XD
- (2015-04-29) Martin Lazarow: It gets the job done, helpful.
- (2018-08-01, v:1.0.5) Opens blank tab
It looks like the screen capturing isn't working anymore. It scans over the page, but then it just opens an empty tab. Also nothing is saved to the downloads folder.
- (2018-07-16, v:1.0.5) Where is the DL folder/files?
It's not saving to my regular Chrome downloads folder... Where do I go to get the images after it captures?
- (2017-02-10, v:1.0.5) Nika Nakaidze: Suggestion
can you add keyboard shortcuts?
- (2016-08-25, v:1.0.5) Jeff Shrewsbury: Cant capture in frame
So, I suspect the issue is because the page I'm trying to capture is in a frame, but is there anyway to capture the scrolling page function with HTML pages in a frame?