xPath Analyzer allows to evaluate xPath/XSLT expressions against the XML of the current browser tab.
Google Chrome extension that allows to evaluate xPath expressions against the XML available at a given URL. xPath Analyzer has not other dependencies. https://github.com/brunoscopelliti/xpath-analyzer It is really simple to use: Set the URL where the XML is located, press Enter, and then write xPath that you want to evaluate. xPath Analyzer can evaluate each possible type of xPath (or XSLT expression). Changelog: 16-01-2016 2.0.0 A brand new app. --- Obsolete 10-01-2014 1.4.0 Fix dued to Chrome changes 05-10-2014 1.3.0 Fix dued to Chrome changes 12-14-2013 1.2.0 Use up/down arrows to recall xpaths searched in the past
- (2020-03-05) Shizuku Tsukishima: XPath don't work, console is empty
- (2016-03-22) Pablo Blazquez: Worst plugin ever...
- (2015-12-22) Horacio Judeikin: IT DOES WORK. Remember to enable "Allow access to file URLs" (if you are loading a local XML file). In fact, of may extensions I tried, this is the only one that worked fine.
- (2015-11-11) Mikita Bleshchyk: Rubbish
- (2015-06-25) David Farrand: Don't waste your time.
- (2015-03-10) Victor Alberto Gil: Nice tool, it works as expected.
- (2014-08-16) Alex Lyashenko: I see error like as Dmytro Karimov. For a long time this extention still is not working.
- (2014-08-07) John Mignault: It does not work. It is worse than useless. It is a waste of time.
- (2014-08-01) Donatas Beniušis: useless app
- (2014-07-31) Daniel Lallo: I get an error "undefined is not a function" in logger.js:1 no matter what I do
- (2014-05-21) Juan Ramon Alfaro Martinez: No compatible con documentos html
- (2014-05-20) Ge Gao: very useful! tried with chrome v34.
- (2014-03-17) Dmytro Karimov: I see next: Error: Sorry, an error occured. The extensions gallery cannot be scripte
- (2013-12-04) Antonio Schiavone: Utilissimo e funzionale.