Parse the html DOM to determine the XPATH of elements
I did this plugin because all others i have tried were completely useless. Here you will be able to customize the XPath generator algorithm to really answer your needs. It helps me, i hope it will also help you.
- (2020-03-04) Peter Krastanov: So good !!! yet so simple.
- (2020-03-02) Noel Jorden: This one works!
- (2020-01-17) Adnan Nuruddin: Bloody brilliant. 👍
- (2020-01-14) Adrian Klostermann: Exactly what I were looking for. Add copy button :)
- (2020-01-06) Harmeet S: Simply Awesome !!!!
- (2019-12-26) Mohd Shahid: It's awesome, thanks.
- (2019-11-25) Maciej Strzeliński: Excellent tool!
- (2019-08-22) Christopher Grossarth: I was banging my head against a wall trying to figure out why Google Chrome's XPath queries were not compatible with Google Sheets "IMPORTXML" function. I was about to give up hope until I found this extension. Not only that, it is light on permissions, as most of the similar apps automatically set themselves up to view all website data by default. An excellent extension, thanks again!
- (2019-06-06) Marc D: Man... What an extension and time saver... Fantastic work.
- (2019-04-14) Deividas Jackevicius: Easy to select elements, shows how many matches to a query, brilliant design. Perfect.
- (2019-02-16) Tahor Sui Juris: Outstanding!!!
- (2019-02-15) Andrei Erochok: Exactly what I was looking for. Works perfectly and makes developer life much easier. Thanks very much to Jérôme FEUILLEBOIS!
- (2019-01-15) Tauseef Azhar: The UI is not working at all.... tried several times but fail to load
- (2018-12-13) Cory Gacey: UI never comes up! Doesn't work.
- (2018-10-31) David Nowak: I like the functionality as it can create very exact XPaths. The problem is that the plug in covers up too much of the browser window making some elements impossible to select.
- (2018-10-17) Nikhil Sonawane: Wow ! I love it. Easy to use. Does what it claims. Customizable. Makes my life easy !!! Thanks man.
- (2018-10-04) Multicompte Te: It seems to be a great plugin, but it's not working for me "alt+A" does nothing..
- (2018-08-08) ОГО ИСТОРИИ: It looks cool and it finds xpath easily. So ...5 starz..BUT - please make a COPY XPATH button, so its it faster.
- (2018-07-03) Greg Gold: Love it!
- (2018-06-26) David Smith: great addon
- (2018-05-08) Ranielle Canlas: Useless, not generating XPAth
- (2018-05-06) Bruno Laurestant: Merci pour cet outil!!
- (2018-05-06) jeremy moa: really good
- (2018-05-06) Nickolas BERTINI: Exactly what i needed
- (2018-04-03) We are entering a new era!!!