Loop through a set of tabs - ideal for a Dashboard or Advertisement Display
Allows Chrome to automatically cycle through a set of tabs. Ideal for a Dashboard or wall-mounted display. - Configured via a JSON file - Preloads tabs for smoother transitions - Configuration can be loaded from a remote server NOTE: Does not rotate through your currently open tabs Support the project on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/kevdev
- (2019-12-12) Ruairí Murphy: When I ran the extension it just closed all my tabs (about 20 of them, all of which i was using and had in a specific order so i could remember what was what) and opened a bunch of the developers personal pages in new tabs (Github, LinkedIn, etc.) WHAT THE ****?
- (2019-11-29) Panos Tsapralis: Extension keeps closing existing tabs when launched and opening set of its own. Developer keeps saying they fixed the bug - but I just loaded the extension in my browser with 15+ tabs open and it messed up everything. This is bad design - almost malicious behaviour - sorry!
- (2019-11-18) Ennio Wolsink: Does the job and its JSON configuration file makes it easy and flexible to use, from a IT-guy's perspective. Especially the fact you can use a remote JSON configuration was very useful.
- (2019-10-28) Renan Santos: Hello Kevin! Congratulations for the work, the extension is perfect! Could you please explain to me how I can use the "Remote URL" feature? Do I have to save any files with URLs in Sharepoint, for example? What is the format of this file? Thank you in advance for your attention and support. Hug!
- (2019-10-21) Andrew Percival: Hello, I love this extension. One question: is there a limit on the number of URLs that can be included in the JSON? I am trying to run a show of 58 different URLs, but whenever I submit the JSON, it appears to eliminate about half of them.
- (2019-06-20) Carlos Espinoza: Excellent extension, I'm using it to project several powerbi boards, but I have a problem I have set the transmission time between each, but when you reach the minute 5 the screen goes into sleep mode, I turned off the sleep mode of the television when thinking that this was the problem, but apparently it's a topic of extension
- (2019-03-31) Eric Vieira: Valeu Karine Lago!!! TOP!
- (2019-02-12) Magnus Lubeck: A very simple extension that does exactly what it says, and nothing else. It does not try and be the Swiss army knife of extensions. What I particularily like, is can use a local file for the configuration, which allows us to simply manage different dashboards with ansible. I recomend this extension!
- (2019-01-30) Anthony Ardizzone: Perfect - does exactly what I need
- (2018-09-26) Jonathan Bishop: Excellent extension. Transitions between tabs much better that the other ones I've looked at. Works really well in full screen mode. In my opinion, JSON codes makes is really easy to configure. Thanks!
- (2018-09-05) Donal O'Keeffe: Excellent tool for rotating tabs. Easily customisable and a pleasure to use.
- (2018-08-16) Tim Windsor Brown: Love this! The JSON loading works really well. Unfortunately when switching between tabs in full screen it keeps showing the tab bar briefly, which is quite irritating...
- (2018-06-19) Jeff Baehr: Perfect - refreshes tabs while in background, lightweight
- (2018-05-30) Wédney Yuri: The idea of loading the list of tabs to open from a remote url is awesome.
- (2018-05-28) Patrick Mair: The perfect extension for running some dashboards on local displays around our office
- (2018-03-14) Mary McDermott: it works great!
- (2018-01-18) Iftimie Tudor: It gracefully alternates the two tabs without affecting the opened other windows. It would be great to have auto-start at browser open.
- (2017-12-01) Ignacio de: Great Tab Rotation tool. Fully Tunneable and light.
- (2017-05-18) Thomas Hemelrijk: Works okay, but seems it can only be used with 1 browser window. I use multiple windows and need only 1 to rotate.But when I set it up in that particular window and start, it closes the window and I have to configure again
- (2017-03-23) Khushal Singh Narooka: It would be great if this can "Auto Run" at the Launch of chrome. Otherwise wonderful tool. Thanks.
- (2017-03-10) Doug Isley: It would always close my tabs and open Kevin's. Deleted!
- (2016-07-11) Albert Benitez: This extension will close all your tabs!!!! useless extension.
- (2016-05-17) Marcelo Yoshida: PERFECT!!!
- (2016-04-01) Robert Weis: Love the option to load settings from a URL. Perfect for a distributed setup!
- (2015-11-08) Abges Gesamstwerk: repeatedly deleted tabs that were already open.
- (2019-10-21, v:0.4.0) Andrew Percival: Number of URLs
Hello, is there a limit to the number of URLs that can be included in the JSON? I'm trying to create a slide show using 58 different URLs, but when I submit them in the JSON, it only appears to accept about half of them (all consecutive, but just stops around 30). Is this by design? Thanks, I absolutely love this extension! Andrew
- (2019-10-09, v:0.4.0) Alderson Felipe: compatibilidade com chromecast
bom dia, este aplicativo é compatível com o chromecast?
- (2019-06-14, v:0.4.0) Marlon Borba: Security Posture.
Dear developer, My boss asked for an evaluation of the security posture of your product. In order to give an accurate answer, I need some information. 1) Do you apply secure development practices? 2) Other than Chrome Web Store, is there a site with security advisories and patches? 3) Are there reported vulnerabilities with CSS Score >= 7? Thank you.
- (2019-05-29, v:0.4.0) Justin Lindsey: Ability to Store Credentials
Great tool so far. I was curious though if there's a way to have it store credentials for a site. I'm having a problem (could be on the Chrome side) where after roughly a week, it will log out of the sites in the tabs that are being rotated.
- (2019-05-22, v:0.4.0) Mazhar Thazhe Kolassery: Tab Rotate plugin stop playing video
I am using Tab Rotate plugin to play videos. It was working fine for a while and recently i have noticed that, after running 2 rounds the video is stopped playing. Then again i have to stop and enable the plugin to run the videos.
- (2019-05-21, v:0.4.0) Kjeld Lau Petersen: Refresh
Hi is it possible to do a refresh including refreshing the cache? ie. Ctrl-F5. Some services running from day-2-day, need to get the cache refreshed.
- (2019-04-26, v:0.4.0) Pedro Rodrigues: Best way to achieve tab refresh just before switching to it?
Hello, this add-on looks promising, but am a bit confused about the refresh settings. Am trying to use it to achieve seamless tab refresh with a web app that takes several seconds to refresh and tears itself apart in a ugly way as it does so. It's to show medical data about animal patients, and when it refreshes every minute you want to have the latest info to avoid double medicating, for example. Yet as far as I can ascertain by observing the tab activity, it's the old tab that refreshes when it loses focus, meaning that when the new tab is shown, data can be one minute stale. Am I misunderstand the settings? Thanks.
- (2019-04-25, v:0.4.0) Mark Duce: Randomly stopping
Hello, Thanks for the plugin - it's really useful and we've been using it for a while to power 10 dashboard screens (each on an individual windows 10 PC running chrome). I'm finding that the tab rotation is stopping after about 24 hours (it still shows the pause icon for the plugin but isn't doing anything). Anywhere that I can check to see if there are any errors or anything? It's happening on all our screens and seems to have started recently. Thanks Mark
- (2019-03-21, v:0.4.0) Kenji C: Remote URL (local network file share) not finding file
I have a network share with the .json file inside, matching your config file (copy pasted). But when I try to test the URL it says fetching.....but nothing happens If I refresh it it says failed. But I Can see the file. I tried the direct path and file:// path too, both dont work if using a network share?
- (2019-02-28, v:0.4.0) Bobbie Stoop: Automatic cycle through open tabs in chrome
I'm attempting to Automatic cycle through open tabs in chrome but I get an error. And after loading where do I find the add-in?