This extension add to Chrome Dev Tools a new XHR JSON Panel that presents the most important data sent/received in an Ajax process.
This extension add to Chrome Dev Tools a new XHR JSON Panel that presents the most important data sent/received in an Ajax process. The extension presents a list with all XHR request made to server that have 'application/json' as content type. When expanding the details of such request by clicking + icon, two panel will appear below the request url. On the left side there will be the response preview and on the right side the GET parameters that are attached to the request URL ( good to view and quick to read for long URLs) and below of this the POST payload data if any ( and of course, if the request method is POST). This extension is inspired by Firebug console and helps me when I need to quick compare the data from more requests. In Chrome Dev Tools Network panel I can see the data for only one request at a time.
- (2022-02-18) Abdulhamid Abdo: This is a great extension, except for missing of an exclude feature by fields other than the URL, say the content in the JSON.
- (2022-02-18) Ryuichi Yano: This is really helpful. I hope you will support dark theme. Thanks.
- (2021-05-15) Derek Lloyd: Hi! I would give you a 5 star rating but I just downloaded & tested it. Thank you!
- (2020-08-03) Иван Чиненков: dont work
- (2018-07-24) Damian Irimescu: Extremely helpful when I am debugging the code I've wrote. I highly recommend this extension if you are a professional developer.
- (2017-10-22) Taha BELLYAMANI: Ne fonctionne pas
- (2016-10-13) Nicolae Serban: Pretty cool, thank you for this tool
- (2015-11-02) The best extension for view big JSON data!!! I love it!
- (2021-08-27, v:0.0.5) Dark mode
Hi, please add dark mode support for this extension. Your extension is extremely helpful, but I can barely read the text in your panel when I use the dark theme in chrome.