Open your cucumber feature files written in gherkin in the browser to see them formatted in a human-friendly way.
INSTALLATION 1. Install extension 2. Tick the 'Allow access to file URLs' checkbox (IMPORTANT) SUPPORT Supports local feature files, and raw files on: - Github - Gitlab - Bitbucket.org Appreciate feedback via the support link and any supporting troublesome mark-up. SUPPORTED FEATURE FILE MARK-UP > Header formatting (Feature / Background / Scenarios) > Feature description formatting > Keyword highlighting (Given / When / Then ...) > Comment formatting > Annotation formatting > Parameter highlighting e.g. <param> > DocString formatting NEW in this release ============================ Support for gitlab, bitbucket.org. NEW in previous release ============================ Better handling of feature file keywords inside comments and doc strings. Performance improvements and bug fixes.
- (2020-01-05) Udit Batra: it doesn't work. Using Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-06-20) Sheikh Rahman: nice app
- (2019-05-30) Jose CORNIDE: I liked it but it only works for gitlab, bitbucket and github domains. If you have a git repo in another url it won't work, I think it would be great if you could fix that and that the extension format all the .feature file no matter the site
- (2018-10-23) Animesh Patra: doesn't work
- (2018-06-07) Darren Graham: doesn't work.
- (2018-01-11) Jose Leal: does not open files no instructions needs version control (svn and git) support when it works
- (2017-11-21) Richard Stroobach: Does not work.. when opening a .feaure file the text is not formatted (and yes, i ticked the checkbox)
- (2017-09-01) John Wilson: Just like flapmio 2, the file just downloads no matter what I try. I've had this issue with Chrome 59 and 60. It's a real shame - this plugin would be perfect for my needs :(
- (2017-06-28) flapmio 2: Ummm, I may be doing something silly, but whenever I open a .feature file with Chrome it just downloads it. The extension will not pick it up. I have ticked the 'Allow access to file URLs' checkbox and also restarted Chrome. Any help please? Chrome v58 Thanks
- (2016-05-20) Eddy Bruin: Like the tool very much. It however does not save files using Save (or ctrl-s) 'Save as' does work. Cost me some work to find this out :(
- (2016-04-19) Hector Malpica: Please add support for any url, like to: http://subversion.miserver.com/repos/ecommerce/service/trunk/src/test/resources/com/test/ecommerce/features/my_feature_for_ecommerce.feature other example: https://bitbucket.org/Miuler/cucumber-jvm/raw/3428b6ae789c6d4a5d3e674f44ca4851d1889459/scala/sources/src/test/resources/cucumber/runtime/scala/test/cukes.feature
- (2015-11-04) Rajab Natshah: Its a good one. Thanks :)