A debugger for viewing SAML messages
A tool for viewing SAML and WS-Federation messages sent through the browser during single sign-on and single logout.
- (2020-02-17) Oliver Dong: Works perfectly well in most case except one bug: some exported files contain nothing but the word "null".
- (2020-01-24) Richard Salmon: Have used this for a long time on Firefox, where it's been extremely useful - glad to see it on Chrome now as well.
- (2020-01-04) Victor Garza: Publisher account Traffick junk make new hub computer ,, and there there ,, Published and google partner and owner ios cloud shares web chrome store in making 2017 Trumps b loomberg i think but made Gsuites in Hub spot 2015 to make sure no took the internet admission bussines administraive
- (2019-08-08) Leonard T Harris: Does not export anything except the word "null"
- (2019-08-02) Phil Morris: Really useful tool. I would give it five stars except for the lack of one feature - when the SAML is decoded and displayed some whitespace differences are introduced when it is 'pretty printed'. Could we get a 'raw decoded xml' style view too?
- (2019-06-26) It does what it's meant to... but it is *so slowww*
- (2019-04-05) Bruce Cartland: Very good. This can also track WS-FED authentication. It also functions in cases where BURP, for reasons I haven't figured out, seems to interfere with the authentication flow.
- (2018-07-26) Matthew Steffen: Super helpful when developing SAML-compatible apps
- (2018-05-30) Raoul Teeuwen: Works as expected, with export function. And made by higher ed. Tx Uninett!