A debugger for viewing SAML messages
A tool for viewing SAML and WS-Federation messages sent through the browser during single sign-on and single logout.
- (2021-07-15) Karthick Vankayala: Now I don't have to copy the Encoded values and Decode them at different sites. The most annoying part is sometimes the SAML Request and Response are not just base64 encoded but they are deflated/gzip encoded, URL encoded on top of other encoding standards. All this stuff is smoothly handled without any hassle
- (2021-06-30) Jake Snow: Very helpful app to debug SAML / SSO issues! Highly Recommend.
- (2021-04-28) Rob Orchiston: Easy to use. Reliable. Helped me trace token expiry for tokens generated by another team.
- (2021-04-16) Akash Nema: Hi, I am unable to import the exported files in this tool. It says "The selected file doesn't seem to contain importable traces!" Is there something it expects that needs to be done here?
- (2021-01-07) Jessica Wyatt: Alright for viewing requests but the export feature is a big disappointment due to it lacking the ability to export in a format other tools like Fiddler can import to test replaying assertions to debug them.
- (2020-12-04) Jake Tomecek: I use this tool all the time for all SAML related issues at my job. Its a must have to diagnosing SAML problems.
- (2020-07-14) Trung Tran: Great tool. Must have for SAML config
- (2020-02-17) Oliver Dong: Works perfectly well in most case except one bug: some exported files contain nothing but the word "null".
- (2020-01-24) Richard Salmon: Have used this for a long time on Firefox, where it's been extremely useful - glad to see it on Chrome now as well.
- (2020-01-04) Victor Garza: Publisher account Traffick junk make new hub computer ,, and there there ,, Published and google partner and owner ios cloud shares web chrome store in making 2017 Trumps b loomberg i think but made Gsuites in Hub spot 2015 to make sure no took the internet admission bussines administraive
- (2019-08-08) Leonard T Harris: Does not export anything except the word "null"
- (2019-08-02) Phil Morris: Really useful tool. I would give it five stars except for the lack of one feature - when the SAML is decoded and displayed some whitespace differences are introduced when it is 'pretty printed'. Could we get a 'raw decoded xml' style view too?
- (2019-06-26) It does what it's meant to... but it is *so slowww*
- (2019-04-05) Bruce Cartland: Very good. This can also track WS-FED authentication. It also functions in cases where BURP, for reasons I haven't figured out, seems to interfere with the authentication flow.
- (2018-07-26) Matthew Steffen: Super helpful when developing SAML-compatible apps
- (2018-05-30) Raoul Teeuwen: Works as expected, with export function. And made by higher ed. Tx Uninett!