Save, version and share Chrome DevTools Styles changes
All changes you make in the css code at DevTools Styles will be saved locally on your computer. If you refresh the page or close the browser - the changes will be applied to your website. You can view, edit and remove the changes in a separate DevTools tab. Connecting the plugin with your Finch.io account allows you to create multiple versions on each site, synchronise or share them.
- (2019-09-18) Alex Walker: It was a cool product, but has been discontinued - though there's no acknowledement of that anywhere on the Finch.io site and this functionless extension is still available.
- (2018-12-29) Raiden Roy: it doesn't work anymore!
- (2018-01-03) Ronald Reagan: Если хотите убить HDD - ставьте смело.
- (2017-09-11) Ahmed Abdulrahman: One of the best Extension on Chrome web store it really fantastic :)
- (2017-05-24) Thrallix: Absolutely fantastic!
- (2017-05-12) Dinko GRIP: I've needed this forever! Thank you, thank you!
- (2019-05-04, v:0.1.5) Diede Tap: Finch doesn't work anymore in the latest Chrome version
Finch doesn't seem to work anymore in Chrome. I get an error stating that the extension is damaged.
- (2018-10-04, v:0.1.5) Connor Lowe: Stopped working
Finch has stopped working in Chome 69.0.3497.100
- (2018-01-12, v:0.1.5) MOHAN M: access denied
Hi, when I try to add the chrome extension I'm getting access denied error.