Three.js editor extension
A Chrome DevTools extension to manage any three.js project.
- (2020-02-07) Faris Mubarak: doesnt work
- (2019-01-03) bilal saeed: after reloading nothing happens....
- (2017-11-18) Barry Rogers Barduco: Don`t work! Don`t run.
- (2017-11-09) Pete AO: doesn't launch anything
- (2015-09-18) Shahar Nacht: Brilliant!
- (2015-08-06) آرمان Arman: Millions of thanks, made my day.
- (2018-12-23, v:1.0.0) Taylor Stackpole: Nothing happens
Just shows "Renderer >". Nothing else. I'm not sure if it has to do with me using babel/webpack.
- (2017-10-17, v:1.0.0) Axiom Crux: Doesn't seem to work
Was just trying it out, just shows >Render and the rest of the dev tool appears to be blank with any three.js site Ive tried it on.
- (2017-01-21, v:1.0.0) Michael Winkler: doesn't work
It doesn't work anymore
- (2015-10-27, v:1.0.0) Ed Estes: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'transaction' of undefined
Great extension. When I try to use this with the r73 version of the example editor: http://threejs.org/editor/ I get the following error when the page is reloaded: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'transaction' of undefined Line 81 or Storage.js. This error does not occur if I have the extension disabled.