Checks current page in the Tenon accessibility testing tool
This extension adds a button to your browser. Click it, and the page you're currently viewing will be tested for Accessibility against WCAG 2.1 using Tenon.io. This extension requires configuration including the use of an API key from Tenon.io (https://www.tenon.io) About Tenon: Web accessibility testing has a problem: testing after the fact. Tenon seeks to solve that. Tenon is a one of a kind accessibility testing tool in that it is aimed at offering unprecedented flexibility in tooling for designers developers testers and content authors. Tenon achieves these goals via its API which can be seamlessly integrated into your existing toolset. It doesn't matter what IDE you use, what CMS you use, what automated build and deploy tool you use, or what you use for unit testing, acceptance testing, or issue tracking, Tenon can be added to these workflows. This ability to test early and often allows you to catch and fix accessibility issues before they happen, not after, and allows you to release accessible code from the beginning.
- (2020-01-27) kristian senior: where's the API key?
- (2015-07-30) Horia Tudosie: What is Submit your test? (not clear from presentation UI)
- (2014-12-19) Steve Faulkner: easy action - press a button = get satisfaction of useful debugging info.
- (2014-12-19) Billy Gregory: Added to my core testing tools immediately. Great, and easy way to test your pages.
- (2014-12-18) Mark Sadecki: Great way to quickly get started using Tenon.io to check the accessibility of your web pages.