Adds rulers panel to devtools!
NEW in 1.5! Fixed some bugs and impoved work! Rulers are just a simple divs that helps you modify your styles. Important feature: you will not lost your rulers after page reload. Please send any feedback that needs to be implemented or upgraded!
- (2020-09-15) Maxime C.: Not working for me unfortunately. There are errors in the console.
- (2020-07-07) Михаил Гаев: Error in event handler: TypeError: domElem.createShadowRoot is not a function at new Ruler (chrome-extension://aoojlhjjgjhndkblocmajmekmdbfdkhj/injections/ui.js:64:28) at chrome-extension://aoojlhjjgjhndkblocmajmekmdbfdkhj/injections/ui.js:184:13
- (2020-04-16) .: All it does is throwing a bunch of errors to the console log Error in event handler: TypeError: domElem.createShadowRoot is not a function at new Ruler (chrome-extension://aoojlhjjgjhndkblocmajmekmdbfdkhj/injections/ui.js:64:28) at chrome-extension://aoojlhjjgjhndkblocmajmekmdbfdkhj/injections/ui.js:184:13
- (2018-09-22) Personal: Been looking for something like this for a very long time, up until now I have been using a physical ruler
- (2018-03-30) n funciona
- (2018-01-25) Lydia de Jongh: Did not show up in the devtools :(
- (2017-08-29) Great extension! absolutely vital for pixel perfect dev :) Would love a feature that remembers the last rules placed, or allowed you to save groups of rulers.
- (2017-03-20) Anele Sp: тупо не работает
- (2016-03-15) Stephen DuMont: best so far, somtimes it causes pages to crash so that they must be refreshed and doesn't seem to work in modals. Otherwise very useful.
- (2015-07-23) John Watson: Works great. It's fantastic that the rulers stay between page refreshes... so far this is the only ruler I've found that does that seemingly basic function. Just needs some enhancements to make creating rulers easier. Would love to see a mode that automatically highlights elements on the page as the mouse moves over them and creates a ruler for that element when you click. Would also like a mode that allows rulers to snap to text baselines and element bounding boxes. And an option to show guides that extend from the corners of the ruler to the window edges.
- (2015-06-11) Carlos Z: doesn't work