Highlight occurrences of selected text, with or without a keypress.
- (2021-08-11) Zhang Rock: Very useful when reading code in page.
- (2021-07-23) Altynbek Aidarbekov: Thank you very much!
- (2021-03-23) Arshanskiy Sergey: не работает
- (2021-02-27) Stephen S: My brain hurts while looking at code. Only just thought of looking for a plugin for this. A1 piece of extension. EDIT: It wasn't working on all pages and just relised that the plugin had been updated. The default settings are better now after a reset to default. A few tweaks the plugin is working brilliantly again.
- (2021-01-29) Jake Wu: This extension literally saves lives! The only unfortunate part is that it does not work in Jupyter notebooks (example: https://github.com/ageron/handson-ml2/blob/master/01_the_machine_learning_landscape.ipynb)
- (2021-01-22) Magno Alberto: Very useful extension! Thanks
- (2021-01-18) Emm N.: Awesome! I got used to that feature in Notepad++ and whoa!... now I can use it in news articles and other text media. Thank you!
- (2020-11-17) Ryan Cuthbertson: I'm happy my minor reported bug got fixed. I love the new scroll bar marking for the highlights, great feature! Very helpful extension.
- (2020-11-03) Mojtaba Vahdati: An extension cannot be cooler than this!
- (2020-10-22) Austin Chang: Great extension. Good Job James!
- (2020-10-19) xing-zhi jiang: use experience is good
- (2020-10-05) An Vinh Nguyen: This is a must for every one using chrome! Developer or not, this help you read
- (2020-07-27) zack h: I like it, from Chrome to Edge.
- (2020-02-21) Andrii Vdovenko: Thanks a lot! Exactly what I need.
- (2020-01-29) 213 Astatine: What's the meaning of "gate" key is pressed? It doesn't seem to work on my computer.
- (2020-01-24) Evan Z.: good
- (2020-01-13) Игорь Зинченко: А ГДЕ ТАКАЯ КЛАВИША "CMD" ?
- (2019-11-13) Sakshi Kanojia: This isn't working on my computer.
- (2019-08-27) mostafa م: It works so fast. Thank you for this great work.
- (2019-08-26) Wojciech Rozwadowski: It'll be awesome if we can also highlights on scroll bar - is that possible? And +1 for case insensitive
- (2019-08-19) Adam Vernon: I love this! One request: please add support for optional case insensitivity. I like to use the highlight feature when reading non-code as well, and this would help with that. Thanks!
- (2019-06-06) baby bat: Что-то нихера не работает, видимо чего-то не понимаю в программизме. Поставлю 1 свою непрограммистскую звезду.
- (2019-03-29) Roy Moor: Highly recommendable! Simple, almost works as expected. Easy click and done. Also configuring it is a great feature for more flexibility. But does not work for words with lengths less than 3. This limitation is not configurable. If this was configurable, this extension would be amazing. This extension would be epic if it was also configurable to leave the already selected hightlights on so one can highlight different words with several clicks at the same time. This extension would be divine if these multi highlights would appear with different colors per highlight.
- (2019-02-26) Excellent! Even better than in npp
- (2019-02-12) Isaac Elbaz: Very nice! I use it all the time
- (2019-01-21) Colin: Love it How can we change the color I tried to modify 'yellow' to 'red' in following two files but it does not work: Default/Extensions/nepmkgohgoagfgcoegjaggacodcpdibj/2.19_0/optionsPage.js Default/Extensions/nepmkgohgoagfgcoegjaggacodcpdibj/2.19_0/highlighter.js
- (2018-12-04) Claudiu: Very useful extension!
- (2018-11-11) WASD: Good stuff, add some options to costumize selection which should be pretty simple :D
- (2018-09-07) Tianze Zhao: Super useful
- (2018-08-29) joeri lock: Simple, works as expected.
- (2018-04-25) Guillaume Simard: Best I've found so far. Simple, to the point, open source.
- (2018-01-12) Tommy Wi: Really helps browsing on stackoverflow or other coding websites. PS: If you have feature requests, just open an issue on his github. Quiet unfair to give low ratings because of that.
- (2017-11-14) Very handy, but can we have the option of using a key modifier to activate the selection? Ctrl or Shift while selecting?
- (2017-09-26) Yankuan Zhang: I was soooo lucky to find such a great extension with my second try on chrome web store. so useful! thank you!
- (2017-05-01) Ana Chang: Great for code reviews!
- (2017-02-13) Jeff Richmond: Love it! A few suggestions to make it even better: - add option for case insensitive matching (so that "highlighter" matches "Highlighter") - add an option for ignoring whitespace at the beginning or end of the selection (so that " Highlighter" matches part of "SelectionHighlighter") - add an option to ignore all whitespace (so that "Selection Highlighter" matches "SelectionHighlighter")
- (2017-01-09) Naveen Kumar: This is truly a very helpful extension for developers and researchers. Thanks a lot for your time and kind efforts for making this wonderful extension.
- (2016-05-26) Charles Hughes: Works well afaict! This will save me a lot of keystrokes when doing code reviews! Thanks!
- (2020-03-03, v:2.25) Ayhan Cicek: scrollbar position highlights
Really great simple and lightweight extension. Only thing what would make it complete is a scrollbar highlighter. So to see in which parts of the website we do have a match with the selected string.
- (2020-02-10, v:2.25) Long: Matching against '$'
Any way to fix the Regexp to match against characters like '$'? I need to highlight PHP code and words with quotation marks or the '$' characters are not being highlighted correctly. I checked the extension options but could not find there the specific point where you use the Regexp to match against the text
- (2019-12-24, v:2.25) Blacklist sites?
Is there a way to whitelist/blacklist sites?
- (2019-05-30, v:2.19) Data Team: Support for https://script.google.com
Firstly, great work! Would you consider adding GappsScript support for your extension.? Cheers, Rhys
- (2019-02-12, v:2.19) Isaac Elbaz: case-sensitive
Hi, First of all - many thanks!!! I use it all the time I wish it was not case-sensitive. Even it's not have to be configurable - just not case-sensitive like the chrome default find. And if you add a configuration I think not case-sensitive should be the default. regards, Isaac