Highlight all occurrences of selected text, with or without a keypress.
- (2019-11-13) Sakshi Kanojia: This isn't working on my computer.
- (2019-08-27) mostafa م: It works so fast. Thank you for this great work.
- (2019-08-26) Wojciech Rozwadowski: It'll be awesome if we can also highlights on scroll bar - is that possible? And +1 for case insensitive
- (2019-08-19) Adam Vernon: I love this! One request: please add support for optional case insensitivity. I like to use the highlight feature when reading non-code as well, and this would help with that. Thanks!
- (2019-06-06) baby bat: Что-то нихера не работает, видимо чего-то не понимаю в программизме. Поставлю 1 свою непрограммистскую звезду.
- (2019-04-17) Stephen S: My brain hurts while looking at code. Only even thought of looking for a plugin for this. A1 piece of extension.
- (2019-03-29) Roy Moor: Highly recommendable! Simple, almost works as expected. Easy click and done. Also configuring it is a great feature for more flexibility. But does not work for words with lengths less than 3. This limitation is not configurable. If this was configurable, this extension would be amazing. This extension would be epic if it was also configurable to leave the already selected hightlights on so one can highlight different words with several clicks at the same time. This extension would be divine if these multi highlights would appear with different colors per highlight.
- (2019-02-26) Excellent! Even better than in npp
- (2019-02-12) Isaac Elbaz: Very nice! I use it all the time
- (2019-01-21) Colin Wang: Love it How can we change the color I tried to modify 'yellow' to 'red' in following two files but it does not work: Default/Extensions/nepmkgohgoagfgcoegjaggacodcpdibj/2.19_0/optionsPage.js Default/Extensions/nepmkgohgoagfgcoegjaggacodcpdibj/2.19_0/highlighter.js
- (2018-12-04) Claudiu: Very useful extension!
- (2018-11-11) WASD: Good stuff, add some options to costumize selection which should be pretty simple :D
- (2018-09-07) Tianze Zhao: Super useful
- (2018-08-29) joeri lock: Simple, works as expected.
- (2018-04-25) Guillaume Simard: Best I've found so far. Simple, to the point, open source.
- (2018-01-12) Tommy Wi: Really helps browsing on stackoverflow or other coding websites. PS: If you have feature requests, just open an issue on his github. Quiet unfair to give low ratings because of that.
- (2017-11-14) Very handy, but can we have the option of using a key modifier to activate the selection? Ctrl or Shift while selecting?
- (2017-09-26) Yankuan Zhang: I was soooo lucky to find such a great extension with my second try on chrome web store. so useful! thank you!
- (2017-05-01) Ana Chang: Great for code reviews!
- (2017-02-13) Jeff Richmond: Love it! A few suggestions to make it even better: - add option for case insensitive matching (so that "highlighter" matches "Highlighter") - add an option for ignoring whitespace at the beginning or end of the selection (so that " Highlighter" matches part of "SelectionHighlighter") - add an option to ignore all whitespace (so that "Selection Highlighter" matches "SelectionHighlighter")
- (2017-01-09) Naveen Kumar: This is truly a very helpful extension for developers and researchers. Thanks a lot for your time and kind efforts for making this wonderful extension.
- (2016-05-26) Charles Hughes: Works well afaict! This will save me a lot of keystrokes when doing code reviews! Thanks!
- (2019-05-30, v:2.19) Data Team: Support for https://script.google.com
Firstly, great work! Would you consider adding GappsScript support for your extension.? Cheers, Rhys
- (2019-02-12, v:2.19) Isaac Elbaz: case-sensitive
Hi, First of all - many thanks!!! I use it all the time I wish it was not case-sensitive. Even it's not have to be configurable - just not case-sensitive like the chrome default find. And if you add a configuration I think not case-sensitive should be the default. regards, Isaac
Extpose is a service for Chrome extension publishers.
It helps tracking and optimizing browser extension performance in Chrome Web Store.
The most valuable features are available after creating an account.Learn more
If you are not an extension developer and want to install this extension please proceed to Chrome Web StoreGo to Chrome Web Store