Simple Time Tracker - How much time spend on tasks?
Simple Time Track is Google Chrome Extension for time tracking. Source Code on GitHub https://github.com/afbora/SimpleTimeTracker #CHANGELOG 1.0.3 - Added total time counter 1.0.2 - Fixed delete confirmations 1.0.1 - Added reset all feature - Improved UI 1.0.0 - Initial version
- (2020-07-12) Kevin McIsaac: I love the concept and simpleness, however after an hour or so, whey I go back to the tracker the task is gone. I can't see what I'm doing wrong
- (2019-11-03) Oscar Manrique: Simple to use, helps you keep track without hassle.
- (2019-10-01) Alex P: It's a great!
- (2019-09-30) Vitalii Kravchenko: Very useful time tracker. Thanks
- (2019-08-29) Anne-Sophie Fradier: After wasting time sifting through complex apps with costly accounts, I've finally found what I'm looking for: a time-tracker to know how many hours I spend on my different tasks. Thanks.
- (2019-06-13) Andrew/Drew B.: Great because it's simple. 1 big issue is that is doesn't save your time entries between different PCs using Chrome. Would also be nice if you could easily export(save) entries directly to Google Drive.
- (2018-05-24) Kyle Charlton: Exactly what I was looking for :D
- (2018-04-27) Alex D: tasks are permanently removed by themselves
- (2018-03-22) Johnny K: Simple and works well. I've been using this to track time at work for the lsat couple of weeks and am very happy with it.
- (2018-03-16) Andrey Stroganov: thank you for come back
- (2018-01-08) julia bean: I am SO HAPPY this is back online. It is so easy and light to use without all the extra stuff other time tracking apps have that just end up wasting my time! It's just what I need. Thank you for fixing this app!
- (2017-12-15) Анатолий Горьков: I think even the best of the best!
- (2017-12-15) Андрей Рогачев: Best time tracker!
- (2017-12-01) Steven Jenkins: Yes! Thank god someone brought this thing back to life! Love how simple and easy to use this is. My only complaint, when adding a new task, the first field 'Project Name', you would think would be the major header while the second field 'Task Name', you would think would be the secondary header. But it's the opposite. Those two fields should really have their order switched.