Simple Time Tracker - How much time spend on tasks?
Simple Time Track is Google Chrome Extension for time tracking. Source Code on GitHub https://github.com/afbora/SimpleTimeTracker #CHANGELOG 1.0.3 - Added total time counter 1.0.2 - Fixed delete confirmations 1.0.1 - Added reset all feature - Improved UI 1.0.0 - Initial version
- (2022-08-24) Roxy Kermani: This extension was working great for a month, but lately it's been deleting all my hours and even removing the tasks I had saved. This is a serious issue that needs to be fixed.
- (2022-07-11) Dmitriy Rabotyagov: Great simple time tracker! No registration is needed, and just tracks your time. Spend hours in finding just a simple thing like this one, so kudos for maintaining that!
- (2022-06-29) Doug Perkinson: I like the simplicity of adding new events along with pausing and resuming an event. My only wish is that there were a manner to keep the display pinned Open or displayed within a tab which I could pull off onto it's own browser. The issue with the minimizing is that it is too easy to forget the timer is running and forget to pause it after completing a job. Any suggestions from users??
- (2022-04-21) Dmitry Trofim: Хорошее расширение.
- (2022-04-18) Erdi Gökce: That is what I exacly was looking for... No registration. No garbage. Simple and solution focused.
- (2022-04-14) Jeff Blain: Been using this for a week, its AMAZING, simple and able to pull a report end of week to know how much time i spend on what project. Its a manual task, you still need to start/stop it, but way better than pen and paper. To me, it could be better if the export coud contain a daily time spent instead of a global, easy work around, pull your report everyday.
- (2021-08-01) Ali Hashemian: I love this extension. simple and fast without unnecessary features
- (2021-06-21) Naythre: It's good, but I wish that we could see the time running in any tab
- (2021-05-11) Paulina S: Prosta i przejrzysta. Tego mi było trzeba! Polecam!
- (2020-07-12) Kevin McIsaac: I love the concept and simpleness, however after an hour or so, whey I go back to the tracker the task is gone. I can't see what I'm doing wrong
- (2019-11-03) Oscar Manrique: Simple to use, helps you keep track without hassle.
- (2019-10-01) Alex P: It's a great!
- (2019-09-30) Vitalii Kravchenko: Very useful time tracker. Thanks
- (2019-08-29) Anne-Sophie Fradier: After wasting time sifting through complex apps with costly accounts, I've finally found what I'm looking for: a time-tracker to know how many hours I spend on my different tasks. Thanks.
- (2019-06-13) Andrew/Drew B.: Great because it's simple. 1 big issue is that is doesn't save your time entries between different PCs using Chrome. Would also be nice if you could easily export(save) entries directly to Google Drive.
- (2018-05-24) Kyle Charlton: Exactly what I was looking for :D
- (2018-04-27) Alex D D: tasks are permanently removed by themselves
- (2018-03-22) Johnny K: Simple and works well. I've been using this to track time at work for the lsat couple of weeks and am very happy with it.
- (2018-03-16) Andrey Stroganov: thank you for come back
- (2018-01-08) Julia Breese: I am SO HAPPY this is back online. It is so easy and light to use without all the extra stuff other time tracking apps have that just end up wasting my time! It's just what I need. Thank you for fixing this app!
- (2017-12-15) Анатолий Горьков: I think even the best of the best!
- (2017-12-15) Андрей Рогачев: Best time tracker!
- (2017-12-01) Steven Jenkins: Yes! Thank god someone brought this thing back to life! Love how simple and easy to use this is. My only complaint, when adding a new task, the first field 'Project Name', you would think would be the major header while the second field 'Task Name', you would think would be the secondary header. But it's the opposite. Those two fields should really have their order switched.