Debug your layouts with one line of CSS and a single click.
This extension injects simple-debug.css's one line of CSS into the current page, adding outlines and a sense of depth to the page's elements, to make debugging the page layout easier.
- (2022-07-27) Guy McAuliffe: Great plugin. Simple but very helpful!
- (2021-05-24) Nat: Super simple, but does exactly what I expect from it. Thanks!
- (2020-11-16) Shanice Edwards: Every debug extension in the web store does not work. I've tried allowing access and no luck. Not sure if they're in need of an update or not, but there should be a small guide for troubleshooting.
- (2018-12-19) Mirna Falkner: For some reason, sometimes the Pesticide tool would work, but other times nothing would happen... :/ After some frustration with this, I dug around, found this tool (simple-debug.css) and installed it. On all the sites that Pesticide ignored, this tool worked perfectly! My only "complaint" is that it darkens the page, but it does work 100% of the time. I'm so glad I found this!
- (2018-05-03) Thank you!
- (2017-07-31) Jayro Antonio Hernández Trejo: Simple y muy Útil.
- (2017-03-03) Коля Ракета: Работает четко и очень быстро. Добавить бы только возможно выбора цвета фона.
- (2015-12-17) wclu: align everything :)
- (2015-01-23) Clinton Halpin: I use this in a lot of projects and its even more awesome that it's a chrome extension. Also @chrisnager is Front End Dev Celeb ( FEDC ) and that makes it even more awesome!
- (2015-01-23) Super simple and helpful!
- (2015-01-22) Artem Par: Really cool plugin!
- (2018-07-20, v:1.0) AFA SKA: AAA
- (2018-01-20, v:1.0) Jason Potts: Freezing up
Surface will freeze up from time to time. Music will keep playing with on line games but nothen else works for 4 or 5 seconds.