Debug your layouts with one line of CSS and a single click.
This extension injects simple-debug.css's one line of CSS into the current page, adding outlines and a sense of depth to the page's elements, to make debugging the page layout easier.
- (2018-12-19) Mirna Falkner: For some reason, sometimes the Pesticide tool would work, but other times nothing would happen... :/ After some frustration with this, I dug around, found this tool (simple-debug.css) and installed it. On all the sites that Pesticide ignored, this tool worked perfectly! My only "complaint" is that it darkens the page, but it does work 100% of the time. I'm so glad I found this!
- (2018-05-03) Thank you!
- (2017-07-31) Jayro Antonio Hernández Trejo: Simple y muy Útil.
- (2017-03-03) Коля Ракета: Работает четко и очень быстро. Добавить бы только возможно выбора цвета фона.
- (2015-12-17) lwc: align everything :)
- (2015-01-23) Clinton Halpin: I use this in a lot of projects and its even more awesome that it's a chrome extension. Also @chrisnager is Front End Dev Celeb ( FEDC ) and that makes it even more awesome!
- (2015-01-23) Super simple and helpful!
- (2015-01-22) Artem P: Really cool plugin!
- (2018-07-20, v:1.0) AFA SKA: AAA
- (2018-01-20, v:1.0) Jason Potts: Freezing up
Surface will freeze up from time to time. Music will keep playing with on line games but nothen else works for 4 or 5 seconds.