View web audio graphs. Inspect AudioNodes.
This extension adds a panel to Chrome Developer Tools that lets you inspect the live web audio graph of a web page. Pan and zoom with your mouse and wheel. Inspect properties of AudioNodes by clicking them. Obtain references (in the console) to specific AudioNodes via the __node__ method. Visit GitHub to follow this project, peruse docs, report issues, and contribute: https://github.com/google/audion
- (2019-06-26) Arunas Salkauskas: Ok, the tool is great but has some bugs, which I'll try to report. Basically it freaked out one of our testers when he installed it and discovered that AudioBufferSourceNodes were piling up and not going away. Indeed the plugin keeps references to all the nodes created and it appears to be impossible to get them to be garbage collected. I just spent several hours convincing myself that it wasn't our code.
- (2018-09-01) Alan McIntosh: Brilliant, Helped me find an issue with my audio web project almost instantly.
- (2017-11-13) Marc Breuer: It looks like it could be good with only a few nodes. Unfortunately I have a lot and it pretty much crashed. Not going with 1 star, as I am sure it's a good tool for some, but not my use case. I have so many nodes, I can't even zoom in enough to read what it says on the node visualization.
- (2017-08-27) Dofiga Kotik: ебечая рекламма
- (2017-08-10) Dave Benson: Fantastic! Shows even more properties of audio notes than the Firefox equivalent.