Shows the code coverage of opened tab interactively without going to developer console
This Chrome extension provides the code coverage of a class dynamically on the salesforce classic web page without going to the developer console. This makes easy for the developers to see the code coverage of the classes or triggers on the same time and easy to create the test class without going to the developer console.
- (2019-05-10) Arvind Thakur: Amazing tool to easily see the code coverage. Saves time. thanks
- (2019-03-13) Thanks For This Amazing Tool.....
- (2018-11-01) Pansuriya Kishan: Not working! Check debug logs in chrome. There are so many errors in extension code. Please resolve issue!
- (2018-05-23) Nipun Garg: Amazing...!!!! Really helpfull :)
- (2018-05-02) Aman Bisht: Amazing Tool !!!
- (2017-07-03) Sandeep Sharma: Great Extension.
- (2017-05-31) dharmil shah: great
- (2017-04-06) Atul Sharma: Great utility. I am amazed it is still free
- (2017-04-03) Tushar Misri: An Awsum product which solved the back and forth going to developer console, to check the code coverage of lines in apex code
- (2020-06-04, v:0.8.9) Nitin Gaikwad: Terms & Conditions or End User license agreement for this extension
Hello Sumit, I am trying to use this extension but before installing, would like to understand any terms & condition on usage or EULA (end-user license agreement ). Could you pleaes help with this little urgently.
- (2020-01-08, v:0.8.9) Pavani Yemula: not able to see code coverage with green and red colour in classic mode
After adding this extension also, not able to see the code coverage in salesforce classic mode .. please provide your support
- (2019-09-12, v:0.8.9) Chitresh Bhargava: now able to see code coverage with the highlight part
Not able to see the code coverage in salesforce classic mode .. please provide your support
- (2017-04-07, v:0.8.4) Tushar Misri: Thanks!!
Hey Sumit!! This is great utility tool.. please make it with subscriptions