Quickly check and adjust contrast in realtime in your browser to meet WCAG 2.1 requirements.
Kontrast is a browser extension that let you quickly check and adjust text and background contrast in realtime in your browser to meet the standards of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) requirements. Features: ✔ Auto inspect contrast for the selected element ✔ Display accessibility ratio ✔ Automatically get closest WCAG compliant color ✔ Color Slider ✔ RGB and HSL mode ✔ Color picker ✔ Easily copy color (HEX, RGBA, HSLA) ✔ Ignore CSS hover effect ✔ Dark Mode Special thanks to Gary Simon from Coursetro.com for covering my product.
- (2020-03-13) Patronus: Doesnt work at all on Chrome. When I click on the K icon nothing happens. Weird & deceiving. Was expecting something good about it.
- (2019-11-22) Chris Delaney: Almost none of the features described in the overview are available with this extension. They have to outline free VS paid otherwise this is just a list of 'things' you don't get with this plugin.
- (2019-09-18) Edzel Rubite: Its not working :(
- (2019-07-01) Devon Campbell: Was hoping for a tool that would automate contrast checking. This one doesn't do that, but that's not the reason for the low score. When I tried to use the color picker to manually check contrast using this extension, the color picked and the zoom view of the color picker did not correspond to the position of my cursor on the screen. The color depicted in the zoom and the color selected upon click was not the same as the color I was currently hovering over. This seems to work well if you enter hex codes, but I may as well do that on a contrast checker web site. The extension doesn't make the process any easier.
- (2019-05-22) Charlie Carter: Just what I needed! A quality tool for any auditor to quickly pull hex codes when testing websites for accessibility. Bravo!
- (2019-02-11) Deivaras K.: Amazing extension. Exactly what I wanted! Dev teams reaction is amazing!!! Issue solved in no time! WOW. Thank you guys. Keep up the good work!
- (2019-02-01) Christiaan Schutte: Great extension, does exactly what it says. Also the dev teams' response is almost instant and they immediately started on resolving my query. I'm recommending this extension to our entire office.
- (2018-10-26) WooodHead: 👍👍👍👍👍
- (2019-02-11, v:1.1.2) Kevin: GumRoad product key not being validated
Hi, I bought from your product off of GumRoad and I tried validating the app with the product key I was given. There was no indication on whether my key was successfully or unsuccessfully validated. I also have refreshed and reloaded my browser but only the basic features show up.
- (2019-01-03, v:1.1.0) Leonid Beilis: not working
nothing happens on clicking the plugin icon
- (2019-01-01, v:1.1.0) Matthew Campbell: Extension won't open after clicking icon
I recently purchased this app via Gumroad, but after downloading the extension and restarting Chrome, when I click the icon nothing happens. Please help!
- (2018-12-19, v:1.1.0) David Ortiz: CLICK
I'M CLICKING THE EXTENSION'S ICON BUT NOTHING HAPPENS
- (2018-12-01, v:1.1.0) Konstrat not working
Hi, when i try to open the kontrast menu, I click on the icon and nothing happens. Do you know a fix for it? Im using chrome.