Search, preview and choose your favourite icons from Cryptocoins/FontAwesome 5/FontAwesome 4/Material/OpenIconic/Foundation
Smarter and more productive than before Cryptocoins search is available now.... This Chrome extension enables you as a developer to search, preview and choose Cryptocoins / Font Awesome icons / Material icons / Foundation icons / OpenIconic icons from one single search interface. The Multiple sizes and styles preview enables you to copy the HTML / Unicode / CSS to your clipboard for you to use in your project with out typing it all by yourselves, there by increasing your code quality and productivity. You can now relax and focus on actually what matters that is the design. I would appreciate your feedback to make this extension better :) Support the extension Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/cs76 Paypal - https://www.paypal.me/cs76 Powered by VueJS, using its runtime-only build and Algolia Code is licensed under MIT License (An Open Source Initiative) https://github.com/cs76/icon-search
- (2018-06-16) W. Kevin Cotton: D*mn convenient! Has already saved me an hour or two of time and I installed last week. It's very much appreciated. Oh, and as a Developer, it is very HELPFUL. Many thanks to you for compiling this.
- (2018-05-05) zahid hasan: It's not helpful for developer!
- (2018-03-22) Alexander Vinogradov: 1. Can not set dafault font to material 2. Can not copy character by click 3. I have to bring focus back to the webpage to paste a character 4. No hotkeys to open panel
- (2018-03-08) AlmaGrebi: 10/100.000.000
- (2018-01-31) seyyed mostafa Hosseini: Very nice and helpful extension for web developers , thank you very mach. :) can you add glyphicon bootstrap to your extension???
- (2017-10-23) Ed Rooney: Zero results across all platforms no matter what is searched. Useless extension.
- (2018-06-16, v:1.1) W. Kevin Cotton: Appreciation
Hey brother, Your extension really has saved me some time, hence $, and if you have a donate button somewhere I'd like to pass some of that saved time back to you. Regardless, many thanks and best of luck to you. ~Kevin