Highlight all words in websites with one doubleclick
Highlight all words in websites with one double click. 1: Click the icon so it becoms green, now it's ready. 2: Go to some page and double click a word, it will become hightlighted and the rest matching words. 3: Click icon again so it becoms red to erase all highlighted words. !!! Only tested in Chrome and dosen't work in all websites !!! Enjoy
- (2020-03-05) Cheang Tim: one of the Best chrome plugin
- (2019-10-28) Олег Терех: Thanks, it works fine. Please change colors to less bright (eg it is difficult to read black text highlighted in dark blue).
- (2019-04-11) LiangYuan Han: It would be better if you could highlight the selected sentence or phrase, not just the word.
- (2019-03-13) Johnathan Harris: This works really well and allows you to highlight the same word across the page, for many words at a time.
- (2018-10-17) Sam Shteinman: Tried a couple before found this one that works! Thanks
- (2018-05-10) Thinh Tran: Hello Developer. Thank you so much for this useful extension. Really helped me a lot. Can you make it highlight texts in all the opening tabs please?
- (2018-03-12) Stefan: Nice, but too few colors, so it can happen that with only three search terms already the same colors are used for different words.
- (2017-06-21) Tomas Yang: lgtm
- (2016-07-27) Jacek Królikowski: Doesn't work at all