Open share links in the your desktop app.
Automaticaly opens all share links in the your desktop app (Mac OS, Windows). This is an unofficial extension. Usage: 1. Download desktop app: https://www.notion.so/desktop 2. Install extension 3. After the first redirect links to the Notion desktop, remember to check "Always open these types of links in the associated app" to not be asked again. Notice: Restore the "Always open these types of links in the associated app" >> https://superuser.com/a/1518982 4. Enable tab auto-close ONLY if you have activated "Always open these types of links in the associated app". Click on the extension icon to toggle on/off it. Right click and click on "Options" to access more settings.
- (2021-04-14) Lucas Glenn: This app helps my workflow so much. As a native OSX Notion user, I would get frustrated when links sent to me via Slack and email would open in my browser. I appreciate that I can turn it on and off as well, in the off-chance I would like a link to open in a browser window.
- (2021-02-14) Ryan Creel: This extension is fire! I haven't found anything wrong with it yet.
- (2021-01-01) Muhammad Usman: Works exactly as expected! Thank you
- (2020-11-12) Melvyn Hills: Great extension, does the job perfectly. Thanks!
- (2020-10-19) Jérémy Chevallier: It’s *almost* perfect! Just leaves a trailing tab and would love for that to disappear.
- (2020-02-20) George Whitelaw: Works, but too well! If I want to check anything on Notion's site (like their Help & Support) it opens in the App but can't find the page. I'd like to only open notion pages in my organisation notion.so/org/*, rather than notion.so/*
- (2020-01-26) Sagi Shrieber: This is an awesome and useful extension! Thank you so much Sergey Osokin! Btw - do you know if there's a way to avoid the modal of "open in app" approval by chrome?
- (2019-11-07) Konstantin Shirshov: This is really useful tool! I once made an application for Slaсk that helps open links in a desktop application. Maybe this will help someone: https://alpaca.icu
- (2019-04-10) Douglas Schmidt: It's not working on the Mac, it closes the tab but Notion does not open.
- (2019-02-28) User O: Very helpful plugin for Chrome users. I will be happy when the Safari plugin appears
- (2019-02-27) Klin Dim: Отлично работает! Спасибо!
- (2021-03-29, v:0.1.4.2) Alan Haverty: Full screen not opening the page
When Chrome is full screen on mac, this extension no longer opens the page in notion. (Chrome v89.0.4389.90) As in, it doesn't affect the open notion application at all, not even in the background. It works when I exit full screen mode in Chrome.
- (2021-03-22, v:0.1.4.2) 井上達朗: cannot open the page
When I click the notion url, the notion app become active but any page doesn't appear. It worked about 2~3 weeks ago. "If you were redirected, click here" also does not work. "Or, continue in you browser" works. chrome: 89.0.4389.90（Official Build） （arm64） mac OS: 11.2.3
- (2021-02-14, v:0.1.4.1) Ryan Creel: Same extension and/or script for "Open in OneNote" & "open in Evernote"
Hello. This extension is fire! I will donate to your PayPal after this. Is there any way to create this same extension but instead have it open the links in the native apps OneNote and Evernote respectively? I would do it myself but I don't know how to code. I know the difference between native app links and hyperlinks in this case but Notion is stubborn and I just cannot get it to open a native app link for a page in OneNote. Thanks, Ryan
- (2021-01-11, v:0.1.4) Sergey Pechenoff: Использование Web Clipper
Здравствуйте, Сергей! Я не разработчик, а учитель английского языка. Пытаюсь построить сайт на Wordpress для обучения английскому языку. Мне нужно встроить в него Web Clipper для сохранения статей из интернета и последующей работы с ними на сайте (примерно как это делается в Notion). Возможно ли это сделать? С уважением, Сергей