This extension changes every ‘yes’ to YAS, so you can feel like the fierce queen you are through every browsing experience.
Adding fiercedom and positivity to your browsing experience one YAS at a time. Have you ever thought “I wish I could be made-over by the Fab 5”? Now’s your chance, well...your browser’s chance. Make-over your chrome browser with YAS by Queer Eye, which changes every yes to an emphatic YAS! Let’s be real, adding YAS to anything immediately makes it more fun, positive and FIERCE. So treat yourself to a little slice of positivity everyday and you’ll be feeling like a shamazing fierce QUEEN each and every time you see YAS. YAS QUEEN, YOU DESERVE THIS!!
- (2021-09-20) Some Guy: 10 out of 10 reminds me of a dystopian society where we only say yas and we have to sell our eyes to pay rent
- (2021-06-16) Clementine's LoFi in Autumn: im glad it doesnt change my doc when im typing on work
- (2021-06-07) Emmet: YASSSSSS
- (2021-03-28) Lillie C: no its literally the best thing ever fr
- (2021-03-14) pra kash: absolutely love it
- (2021-02-20) TONKURI Ö: it was very yas i'm happy now thank you
- (2020-11-30) Samulozz: ummm this just made my day so much better, YAS
- (2020-10-14) Dawnily: As Someone Who Loves Queer Eye This Is The Best Thing Ever! I Love Seeing My Classmate Saying Yas XD
- (2020-06-24) mxxnlight: Absolutely one of the best extensions i've had.
- (2019-12-18) Hieu Tran: useless
- (2019-12-18) Liam Mariscal: UWU I LOVE
- (2019-12-02) Martín Drudi: Just replace YES with YAS? Totally useless.
- (2019-12-01) Juanma Martinez Triay: Esta extension es basura que no sirve, Ay perdon SOLO SIRVE PARA OCUPARTE MAS DATOS EN TU DISCO DURO!!!! (IRONIA)
- (2019-11-30) Rita Zorja: Советую зайти и ознакомиться,очень удобно.
- (2019-11-14) Kirbymelon YT: YAS BOI!!!
- (2019-08-01) Jasmine Lewis: This app has added a little bit of fun to my laptop. Yas is one of my most-used phrases so I was delighted to find this!! Probs the best app I have ever installed. Yas!
- (2019-07-16) Hilana: AMAZING
- (2019-07-10) Amon Gus: The most useful chrome extension 11/10
- (2019-04-06) WhatAnExpensive fate: Yes ... I mean YAS! This extension is the best thing that happened to Chrome Web Store
- (2019-04-05) Som Somreth: good
- (2019-03-25) Boris Graafland: I love how it changes all the yesses. It's a bit confusing sometimes, when it shows my messages to professional relations with yas as well. However, I would love it if it will get an extention, making all the ok buttons into okurrr! Please make that happen! yaaas okurrrr.. *tonguepop*
- (2019-03-19) Libby Santilli: This is the best little extension I didn't know I needed. JVN is my spirit animal and such a fantastic role model. I love the entire Queer Eye cast, and this extension just adds a little bit of their magic touch to my webpages making the internet a little brighter.
- (2019-03-14) YAS!!!
- (2019-03-14) Rafae Mian-Cudmore: Shamazing