Restores consistent ctrl+click, shift+click, cmd+click and middle-click behaviour when clicking links.
The default behaviour of ctrl+click, shift+click, cmd+click (on macOS) and middle-click when clicking on links is to open the link in a new tab or new window. This behaviour is sometimes broken by careless developers. This add-on restores the default behaviour, ensuring the modifier keys always cause links to open in a new tab.
- (2021-02-21) Valentine Bur: It works.
- (2020-01-20) Aron Smyk: Excellent! Thank you! Saved me a lot of frustration.
- (2019-09-19) RiCo: Works perfectly, thanks. 100% recommended.
- (2019-09-17) Felix Phạm: Thank you, what a life saver. Now I can watch porn on some sites in peace without them leading me to some bs ads everytime I click on a video link.
- (2018-08-16) Jonathon Schumaker: works great! thank you
- (2018-05-31) Charlie Mullett: Solved the problem of control (command macs) + clicking links didn't open in another tab (e.g. on gumtree). Worked for me!
- (2019-07-14, v:1.11) Deb Hassles: can u make it work....
on this apge? https://www.facebook.com/pg/SeeJaneDrill/videos/?ref=page_internal. thanx