Debug your Snowplow Analytics implementation with the Snowplow Analytics Debugger in Developer Tools.
v1.0.9 + Collector override was interfering with some sites (still) If you work with Snowplow as much as we do, you know debugging is not as straightforward as inspecting hits with the network tab. Looking to improve developers day-to-day during implementation and quality assurance of Snowplow, we've created a Chrome extension that is both simple and intuitive to use. Features - Collector Override for easy debug with Snowplow mini - Inspect Snowplow Analytics tracking pixels in detail - Custom schemas validation - Base64 Decoding - Column selection for easier checks - Rest your eyes with Chrome Dark and Light themes - Easier QA, export to CSV - See what you need, filter for any parameter - Support for Webhooks Please report any issues and feature requests on GitHub.
- (2019-11-07) Jason Yau: Great extension for debugging Snowplow and seeing what exactly is being sent. Clearly under very active development, as I have seen bug fixes since I started using it.
- (2018-09-14) Alex Birkett: Awesome extension! Simple interface that is easy to intuit - what you would expect from a good analytics debugger - but I really like the export feature. Really helpful
- (2018-08-22) Vlas Bashynskyi: Great extension :)
- (2018-08-17) Rick Nielsen: Good stuff. Enjoy that I'm able to export to a .csv
- (2018-08-17) Very cool! Love how easy it is to export the click history and analyze. Will definitely use!
- (2018-08-16) João Correia: Loved the Dark theme and how familiar the interface is to the Network tab. Also liked the CSV export and the ability to select columns, which allows me to see data without inspecting each individual hit.