Simplify Call for Paper submissions by avoiding continuous copy & paste, and auto-filling form from talks stored in symposiumapp.com
pronto! connects to the SymposiumApp.com API and retrieves data about your talks. It then allows you to fill in CfP form with a simple click of the button, making the submission process faster but not fully automated, allowing you to focus on the details and not on the all the copy/pasting.
- (2016-04-29) Adam Culp: Saves me time and copy/paste over and over again submitting talks to conference CFPs. Easy to use, and quick to get the hang of.
- (2015-09-19) Stephan Hochdörfer: Great product. Love it. Saves me a lot of time. Thanks.
- (2015-09-17) Chris Tankersley: Takes so much pain out of having to copy and paste talk information from websites and text files. It's cut my talk submission time down to like 10 minutes. 11/10 A++++ would use again.
- (2015-09-17) Jordi Boggiano: Quite useful for quickly filling in CfPs, thanks :)
- (2015-09-15) James Titcumb: Handy, works perfectly with OpenCFP which is important, and even works with many other submission systems, which makes submitting via Google Forms for example easier. Also, if it doesn't work, you can just bug @rdohms on Twitter and he fixes it in like 5 minutes.
- (2015-09-15) Gary Hockin: Superb, saved me many many hours submitting to CFP already. Would be even better if there was some way to copy the parts of the abstract into clipboard for sites that don't work with Pronto! - thanks Rafael
- (2015-09-15) Rick Kuipers: Pronto! can be found in the dictionary under "plug and play".