Detects and shows (XL, LG, MD, SM, Col) values depending on the window width.
A small icon will show up indicating the current viewport code. When rescalating the window, the icon will stay visible all the time to give you the exact Bootstrap 4 resolution you're using in that moment. You can easily move it to place the indicator in the position that best suits for you. The position will be saved and kept for future website loads. The icon will only show up whenever a Bootstrap 4 website is loaded, if not it won't be shown to prevent confussion.
- (2020-11-19) Mehedi Islam Ripon: Not working on brave browser!
- (2020-11-07) Marco Gabriel Saborrido: not working on brave browser
- (2020-09-28) Peter Majmesku: Does not work on current Chrome version. Played around with it, tried to get into any settings. Currently garbage..
- (2020-07-24) mahdi allahveran: not work !!! local host !!!
- (2020-07-02) Anbuselvan Rocky: Not working with Responsive containers like .container-md its not detecting..
- (2020-03-22) Janusz Kwasniak: Values (XL, LG, MD, SM, Col) doesn't work! Please add ON/OFF Button to the extension!
- (2020-03-09) Abdallah Omar: Please add ON/OFF Button to the extension !!!
- (2020-03-06) Robert Andrews: Love it!
- (2020-02-19) Eduardo Vicente: No funciona, favor de revisar
- (2019-09-20) Felipe Az: Best ,simple and very usefull