Ctrl + touchpad scroll to zoom
This extension adds back the Ctrl + scroll zoom for touchpads. The reason this extension exists, is that ctrl + touchpad scroll zooming was removed from Chrome, and the "Bug" is marked as WontFix (https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=878694).
- (2020-04-16) John Moon: A must have extension if your using chrome on a linux laptop. It's open source as well so you know it's safe. Thanks!
- (2019-11-29) Edvard Rejthar: Agreed! Sorry, my fault. Extension works great :) It was just disabled by default and I missed it. (Previous OLD TEXT: No effect at Ubuntu 19.04 Chrome 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit))
- (2019-11-09) Vitalie Spinu: Made my day! Thanks!
- (2019-07-23) Jannes Höke: thank you for making this
- (2019-07-21) upsilon chen: Great work, thanks!
- (2019-05-03) Geoff Goas: This is great!
- (2020-03-30, v:1.4) Saad Uddin: Allow extension use on local files
Hi, I use Chrome to open local files like PDFs, SVGs, HTML files, etc. and the extension does not have the "Allow access to file URLs" option which is found below the "Allow in incognito" in most extensions. Please refer to the following to get a clearer idea and the solution for implementation: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55115904/how-to-enable-allow-access-to-file-urls-in-google-chrome-to-use-some-extension Thank you for the great work.