Quickly insert “snippets” – email addresses, signatures, code chunks, form letters – as you type, using custom abbreviations.
*Boost personal and team productivity by cutting the repetitive typing which creeps into every task. DETAILS Purchase a subscription to TextExpander.com to get access to all the apps: Chrome, Mac, Windows, iPhone and iPad. 30-day free trial available. OVERVIEW A quick shortcode while typing drops in the necessary “snippets” of language to send to clients and customers. TextExpander keeps your whole team communicating consistently and accurately. *Reuse Your Info As You Type Assign each info “snippet” an abbreviation for quick access as you type, or search and expand with a keyboard shortcut. From correcting your personal typos and defining industry terms to whole email templates, reusing your info has never been faster. *Keep Your Snippets With You Everywhere Your personal knowledge base is always a keyboard click away. Expand snippets in all your apps, freeing you from system-specific templates and app-specific autocorrections. Always current on all your devices. *Share The Power With Your Team Share snippet groups with your team. Everyone benefits from access to the team’s collective knowledge. Plus, correct an outdated snippet, and the whole team is instantly on message. FEATURES - Insert standard greetings, text, and signatures, including formatted text and pictures - Type custom abbreviations that expand to longer “snippets” of text and images - Correct typos automatically (Add them to your snippet library and/or use one of the included AutoCorrect snippet groups for English, French or German) - Use fill-in-the-blank snippets to create custom forms with multiple field types and sections
- (2020-03-09) Dan: B..it. Why do I have create an email address by force? I can save the data anywhere I want actually. Cheap way to gather the emails.
- (2019-11-02) Mark Withers: Kind of disappointed that it will not expand snippets inside messages/compose email/reviews (such as this one), but delighted all the same that it exists as an extension for Chrome! Keep up the good work! Wish there was a work-around for it not being able to expand in a (compose gmail message) window.
- (2019-09-26) Gianni Brown: Apparently we aren't going to actually send a verification e-mail, are we?...
- (2019-07-06) Nate Kornell: I can't live without TextExpander. Now that I've built up a library of snippets, typing without it seems slow and barbaric :) It was literally THE one app that has stopped me from converting to using a chromebook. But now it's on the Chrome web store! This is huge (that's what she said)! YAY!!
- (2019-05-20) Does not include embeded links when used on Linux/Chrome OS environment.
- (2019-04-17) Steve: A miracle addition for anyone who jumps between OSes during their day. Thanks Smile!
- (2019-04-17) Shawn Engel: Awesome! Thanks Smile team.