Automatically clicks Refresh button on Power BI report. Useful when showing report on big screen/projector and auto refresh.
Extension automatically clicks Refresh button on Power BI report. Useful when showing report on big screen/projector and auto refresh. Note : Auto refresh will not work in power bi full screen mode.
- (2021-02-10) akosinono: Thanks it really works!, I hope it could also work on a full screen. Because once I set it up and click the dashboard report view for full screen, the auto refresh setup will be cancelled.
- (2020-01-22) Andreas Dahlquist: Don't work when you put the power bi report on full screen.. Is it possible to fix? Otherwise a good feature that i need - if it will work on full screen.
- (2019-11-01) Claudio -: Love it. Thank you and keep up your awesome work!
- (2019-09-17) Subhash GARG: Can you please close the popup once start button is clicked. Ideally Close popup option button is not needed. Having the popup open all the time limits its usage.
- (2019-08-08) Amal Eranda: Hi I tested this pluggin with my reports over few days. It worked really fine with the old look of powerbi services, as this was desinged to auto click on refresh button. Since PowerBI services has new look on test at the moment, it would be a good idea to update this to accomodate that too. maybe two versions one to fit the old look and one to fit the new look. Where refresh button is not on the vertical bar. it has placed on the three dotted dropdown on the vertical bar. You may have to change the pluggin to accomodate that as eventually powerbi will rollout the new look.
- (2019-04-26) Arnab Roy: Excellent chrome extension with a wide variety of usage.
- (2021-02-25, v:126.96.36.199) Ap. Mossevig: Access to source code?
Hi, I'm a big fan of this extension, but I want to try to make some modifications. Would it be possible for you to share the source code with me? My e-mail address is t.aperkatt 'att' gmail.com Cheers.
- (2020-11-16, v:188.8.131.52) Jan: How to set refresh rate
Hi there. Where do I find the settings for the refresh rate? I can't seem to find it. And it's not refreshing my powerbi report. Thanks.
- (2020-11-11, v:184.108.40.206) Hazwani Ismail: Doesn't work
Doesn't work as mentioned. Also helpful if can also auto-fullscreen the page after refresh. Thanks
- (2020-11-10, v:220.127.116.11) Alejandro de Abajo Sanz: License and changes
Wat kind of license does your extension have? Can we change it to meet our needs if we use it internally and we don't publish it? Are you planning to support latest PowerBI look?
- (2020-11-09, v:18.104.22.168) Hazwani Ismail: Power BI Report refresh
Hi, I have just installed your extension in Chrome. I have tried starting the refresh timer for my Power BI report but it doesn't seem to work at all. It's supposed to work with PBI new look. May i know if i have done anything wrong?
- (2020-10-05, v:22.214.171.124) Lewis Farley: Will this be updated?
As the refresh function has now been moved to its own button on the right hand side of the page, this tool has stopped working. Are you looking to update this tool to support the new refresh?
- (2020-08-24, v:126.96.36.199) Alan Radford: Refresh Time
Can it only be 10 seconds or less I've tried to set to 600 and it just won't save am I doing something wrong?