How to reverse your Gmail conversation threads to show in chronological order
Do you keep getting confused with how Gmail presents your email conversation threads? You're not alone. That's why we created Gmail Conversation Thread Reversal so that you can see the latest email of a conversation on the top of your email thread, instead of at the bottom. With the click of a button, you can reverse your email thread to display your conversation in chronological order so that you can get a clearer picture of what's going on, more quickly. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time. 🔥 Read about here in our latest blog post: https://blog.cloudhq.net/how-to-change-your-gmail-conversation-view-for-free/
- (2019-09-06) Roel de Vos: very nice extension! exactly what I needed!
- (2019-08-13) Steve Spencer: I could not make it work. I clicked on a conversation thread and the icon button to reverse the thread wasn't there
- (2019-08-03) Jessa Foxworthy: I mean I always get why threads start with the first email at the top but it doesn’t make sense lol. Having the most recent emails first is better anyway, this is needed and appreciated.
- (2019-08-02) Ron Randall: 5/5. This is common sense. I should be able to have my thread grouped chronologically.
- (2019-06-04) Cameron Clancy: Working fine after just installing, but doesn't work when printing a thread unfortunately, which was what I was after in the first place.
- (2019-05-14) Julia Genenbacher: It would make sense to have the newest messages at the top, like at least with text messages, even though the newest stuff is at the bottom, it COMES in at the bottom. Doing that exaggerated scroll trying to get all the way down to the bottom of a thread is annoying and I can finally(!!!) stop that
- (2019-05-07) Kayleigh Camden: Saving time sometimes is just about finding better way to do things! This would be it! It’s greatly appreciated too
- (2019-05-07) Matthew Olson: They say necessity is the mother of invention. I know that I needed this, and finally someone else did too and decided to make it happen! Thanks CloudHQ, you did it again.
- (2019-05-02) Madeline Ellison: It’s like so frustrating having to scroll down a thread to reply to the right message and not look like an idiot, idk why anyone didn’t think of this before, helps me a ton!
- (2019-05-02) Jessica Schuler: This extension is exactly what I needed! Now I don't have to scroll through a huge thread of messages to get to the most recent, I just click a button and my most recent message is on top! Well done, cloudHQ!