Check the contrast between different colour combinations against WCAG standards
======== BRAND NEW IN V2 ======== Pick a colour on the page you are on. You can now use the little eyedropper tool to pick any colour on the current web page you are on. Brand new layout. The checker is now added to the webpage you are on rather than being a pop up, which allows the eye dropper functionality to work ============================== Contrast and colour use are vital to accessibility. Users, including users with visual disabilities, must be able to perceive content on the page. By using this tool, you will be able to make sure that your colour combinations have a good enough contrast between them to meet the Level AA WCAG standards. As well as checking the contrast ratio between two colours, you can save your colour combinations (Maximum of 6) that you have entered and revisit them later. You also have the ability to copy the hex code values that you have entered to your clipboard. Simply press the icon to the side of the input and Bob's your uncle. If this is not enough to tickle your fancy, you can view the webpage version at https://colourcontrast.cc/ which comes with some extra goodies.
- (2020-01-15) Zuzana Kopanicová: love it
- (2020-01-10) Todd Shorrock: Fab little extension, does everything a designer could need for creating accessible online experiences. (Particularly love the eye dropper feature!)
- (2019-10-28) Joshua Vodkahäus: What a breath of fresh air, an actually usable contrast checker. The author obviously put thought into the design and it's a delight to use.
- (2019-10-10) Lou Knowles QA: Its great for Dev's and QA's for ensuring that your colours on your pages are AA or AAA compliant with accessibility standards. Love the new colour picker feature too
- (2019-10-10) Adam Pendlebury: Invaluable for real devs.
- (2019-10-09) Ning Cao: good
- (2019-09-18) Joe Parisi: Fantastic tool for developers!
- (2019-09-12) Will: Love how easy this tool is to use. A simple, effective way to check colour contrast.
- (2019-08-26) Juraj Racek: eah
- (2019-05-31) Moujib Aghrout: Really cool!
- (2019-11-05, v:1.0.1) Lauren Griffin: I'm not sure how to use this extension.
I go to the page and click the extension icon in my Chrome Menu and nothing happens. How do I activate this extension?
- (2019-08-17, v:0.0.3) christine KREMER: unstall
Do not like it
- (2019-08-11, v:0.0.3) Inés vilchez: desinstalar
me instale una app i ahora la quiero desinstalar y no la encuentro como le hago