Automatically copies a Coolors or Adobe Color palette into a Contrast Grid so you can check the accessibility of your colors.
Every designer and developer knows how important color contrast is for accessibility. Now it's easier than ever to make sure you're choosing accessible palettes for your work! This handy little extension will take a Coolors or Adobe Color palette and create an EightShapes Contrast Grid. EightShapes allows you to easily see the accessibility of multiple color combinations, and with Contrast Connection, you don't have to copy and paste every hex code one by one. Just open your palette, click and- Poof! All five swatches compared! Go back and edit, then click again for an updated grid!
- (2020-02-12) Brett Byron: Same as @Garret Gilley. It looks like it could be really cool, but doesn't work on my computer.
- (2019-04-18) Garrett Gilley: This app looks useful, and is presented very well. For some reason though, it does not work on my computer. =[
- (2018-05-17) Jesús Alejandro Camacho Espinoza: ¡No funciona!
- (2018-01-19) Dumitru Rusnac: Nice
- (2019-09-30, v:1.0) Ellen Stam: MORE Colours
- (2019-02-10, v:1.0) I see.You choice theme for me,
How to belived ,you will understander so I would like to received for officially request,Last time i don"t want to say,Now I really true say.All thank you so much,My pc is repair so out,