Adds many features to the Waze editor
- Layers menu with following features: - Highlight of level-locked segments - Highlight of manual locks (greater, equal, less than automatic lock) - Highlight segments with positive or negative elevation - Highlight of segments with house numbers - Highlight of named streets without any house number - Highlight of segments/nodes with time restrictions - Highlight of loops - Highlight of roundabouts which may cause issues - Highlight unconfirmed turns - Highlight of U-Turns - Highlight of reverse connections - Highlight of Dead-end loops - Highlight of soft turns - Highlight of TTS override instructions - Highlight of simple segments (which have unneeded geometry nodes) - Toolbar with following features: - Function to hide the left sidebar - Configuration panel for the plugin options - Quick access to keyboard shortcuts editor - Select segments panel to enable multi-selection based on filters - Properties editor panel to modify several segments at a time - Copy segment attributes - Clear road geometry - Cut segment in two - Select all roundabout segments - Redo a roundabout - Convert a roundabout to a standard road - Draw landmark inside a roundabout (to give it a name) - Select segments in place or map comment area - Suppress unneeded junctions on screen - Suppress unneeded geometry nodes on screen - Delete expired restrictions (past ending date) on screen - Auto fix loops - Autofix unconfirmed turns - Auto remove toll attribute on non freeway/ramp segments - Auto fix reverse connections, dead-end and unterminated roads - Auto fix u-turns - And more: - Popups to help new editors on basic editing - Option to hide user greetings on the left sidebar - Option to force fullscreen - New shortcuts for Toolbox features - Enable shortcuts on numpad - Pan the map from screen size Access to individual features depends on user rank and country of editing
- (2021-07-27) Ebi DeSa: very good
- (2020-01-12) Marko Andreis: Great extension until a couple of days ago. It seems that it stopped working for Chrome a couple of days ago. It never worked in Firefox for me.
- (2019-11-23) Titan-ium: Bonjour Depuis la dernière MAJ de WME la TB est gravement impactée notamment avec la reconnaissance du zoom http://prntscr.com/q0z46c
- (2019-04-02) Essential tool for editing in Waze.
- (2019-03-01) aoi OGRE: Thank you for renewal. Sorry for trouble you, but please.
- (2018-11-24) Y Pop: Plus rien ne fonctionne depuis les dernières mise à jour. Dommage l'extension était bien utile
- (2018-08-21) XxCarlosxX: Muy buena, facilita el trabajo
- (2018-06-14) rbrdly: The new update is great. Toolbar appears 100% of the time now, and I can move it without it freezing. Thanks for your hard work!
- (2018-05-09) José Luis Nicolás Olmo: Recently, it starts to have problems as not loading (I must try several times) or it doesn´t allow resizing for places or roads windows (only downsize them)
- (2018-05-02) leibnitz garcia: Muy buena, pero se ha desactualizado
- (2018-03-26) Anthony Joo: The toolbox has been disappearing lately and is getting quite annoying...
- (2017-11-01) Reza Yar: Thank for the new update. 2017/11.01 This toolbox has helped me a lot in my editing, but with new version of WME some of the tools stopped working. Hope to have the update in near future. Special thank to the developr Already updated
- (2017-10-28) Kevin D Babiuk: Makes editing a whole lot easier. Indispensable. I just wish the updates would come quicker.
- (2017-10-27) Brigitte Pourquier: Dommage qu'il ne fonctionne plus avec la MAJ de WME
- (2017-10-27) Ricardo Ruivo: I heard that it was not abandoned and is soon to be released a new version. The developer could had a new option to create nodes in one segment.
- (2017-10-24) Cliff Dölling: Einfach nur genial dieses Tool. :)
- (2017-10-02) Lajos Pálffy: Király!!!!
- (2017-09-11) Christian Parise: Bonne application mais depuis un mois environ la fonction "cut" ne fonctionne plus. Est-ce que cela va être réparé?
- (2017-08-26) H-W. R.: Wie gut das Tool ist, merkt man erst wenn es mal nicht geht!!
- (2017-08-21) Christopher De Leon: Having issues recently, doesnt consistently load. Many times it seems to do nothing.
- (2017-07-01) Mickael T. (Mick): Bug depuis la maj de chrome, il faut a chaque fois reparer l'extention, pour que ça marche !!
- (2017-06-24) Isaías Batista: I have to repair it everytime I reopen Google Chrome
- (2017-06-21) Сергей Гордеев: ок
- (2017-03-25) Nizier Mechling: Pratique et indispensable
- (2016-12-16) Damon “Deltamanx” Hunn: A must-have for any serious editor. Love it!
- (2016-11-30) Ike Vorisek: I didn't realize how useful this tool was until the WME release broke it. Keep up all the great work helping us perform quality edits quickly.
- (2016-11-22) MrBigNo1 MrBigNo1: This is not working so know I cant map Please Fix it
- (2016-11-14) Stefano Marchi: Molto Utile Auspicabile un aggiornamento più costante.
- (2022-08-11, v:1.9.16) Wouter Van Kerschaver: not working as it should
Is there an update to be expected? I love Toolbox but it looks like it needs an update.
- (2022-07-25, v:1.9.16) Zachary Ordo: Conflict with WME Rapid House Numbers Script
Since the latest WME update, I've found through some extensive testing that WME Toolbox breaks the functionality of WME Rapid House Numbers Tampermonkey Script when both are enabled at the same time.
- (2022-06-28, v:1.9.16) Wouter Van Kerschaver: slow
since the new WME layout, Toolbox doens't work as it should. Is there an update planned? (PS: maybe an opportunity to change the scriptlogo also with a newstyle wazer?)
- (2022-03-23, v:1.9.16) Elohei Yishi: Shadow DOM broken when WME Toolbox is enabled
The new menu overlay (as it appears used only for the Camera menu) does not keep the desried z-index and as result is inaccessible.
- (2021-10-07, v:1.9.15) Matt Spirit_of_76: Toolbar position
Hello, The toolbar disappears when I exit full screen, if left at the bottom of the window. I have to go back into full screen and move it manually. Can make it so it moves to above the taskbar? If I had the option to display the toolbar vertically, that would solve the issue too. Is either of those feasible? Thanks.
- (2021-07-27, v:1.9.12) Mathieu Gosset: Error
One WME load JS alerts: WME Junction Node Fixer (in Toolbox) has failed to load due to API check: W.map.DEFAULT_PAN_IN_PIXEL After this POI show 7000km off and the text in the toolbox tab is shifted and floating left.
- (2021-01-30, v:1.9.5) Jerry Love: Measurement tool
Measurement tool was working fine before the latest update (1.9.5) but now the measurements equal approximately 9.385% of reality. In other words the measurement tool shows a 200 ft segment as about 18.7 ft. (200 x .09385 = 18.7). I'm using Google Chrome Version 88.0.4324.104 which is current as of this time. Thanks for all your work on this extension.
- (2017-10-25, v:1.7.12) Benoît COIGNET: Toolbox does not work anymore
Toolbox has not worked since the last update of the WME (24 October 2017). Is an update of Toolbox programmed? Thank you
- (2017-10-25, v:1.7.12) Redouane Zahraoui: Not working
Not work in WME 2.0
- (2017-10-09, v:1.7.12) Daniel Borges: Not working without "/" at the end of URL
If you enter in WME with the URL "https://www.waze.com/editor", the Toolbox not works. But if you enter with "https://www.waze.com/editor/", the Toolbox works.
- (2017-10-07, v:1.7.12) Doesn't load
- (2017-09-25, v:1.7.12) Peter Taylor: Does not load
When I load the WME, Toolbox does not load. I do not receive any error message. I'm using Chrome v60.0.3112 on Ubuntu 16.04.
- (2017-09-16, v:1.7.12) Mateus Melo: Not Working
- (2017-09-11, v:1.7.12) Christian Parise: Fonction "Cut"
Bonjour est-ce que la fonction "cut" va être remise en fonction?
- (2017-08-30, v:1.7.12) Ferruccio Cantone: Is not working!
Last version. Laste version of Chrome WME is NOT WORKING
- (2017-08-28, v:1.7.12) Maurizio Altomare: It doesn't seem to work
- (2017-08-25, v:1.7.12) Tiziano Franzina: non và