Jenkins Notifier for Chrome™ is an (unofficial) extension for Jenkins ( http://jenkins-ci.org ). This extension notifies you of…
Jenkins Notifier for Chrome™ is an (unofficial) extension for Jenkins ( http://jenkins-ci.org ). This extension notifies you of build results by pop-ups. If you use Jenkins Websocket plugin ( https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Websocket+Plugin ), you can receive notifications in real time. History: 0.3.4 fix broken notifications 0.3.3 add option "Notification: only failure" 0.3.2 support "Use status format" option (from Jenkins Websocket Plugin 1.0.6) 0.3.1 update manifest version 2 0.3: Bugfix. 0.2: First release. Authors: mallowlabs <[email protected]> mzp <[email protected]> Repository: http://github.com/mallowlabs/jenkins-notifier-for-chrome/ This extension is an open source software (The MIT License).
- (2016-11-04) Sorin Ionuț Sbârnea: Sorry but today we do not only have to monitor dozens of jobs but we also have to monitor multiple Jenkins instances. The current limitation of one job should be in the title of the extension: "single job monitor for Jenkins" being a better name.
- (2016-06-21) Thomas Bennet: It can track only one job, so I had to switch to CatLight that support multiple jobs and folders.
- (2015-09-08) It can monitor only one job. I don't know anybody, who has only one job to monitor. So however it could be a nice thing to use, but this limitations makes it useless for me... :(
- (2015-02-18) Kevin Wilson: Only works for one job
- (2014-07-22) Kristoffer Lundén: Doesn't work. Never notifies. Even if it did, it only monitors one named Job, which also close to useless, at minimum it should be a set of Jobs + detecting any manually started by me.
- (2014-05-26) Add multi-job notifications
- (2014-04-03) Shafaqat Ali: Loved it.
- (2013-06-25) Grzegorz Pawlik: I like this one, but notifications are annoying - they never dissapear.
- (2013-05-28) Works well for a single project, but not really useful if you are involved with multiple jobs.
- (2012-11-26) Or Shachar: Really nice. U agree with Yuri R.
- (2012-11-08) David Gonzalez Casin: Same here, I like this extension! But it would be great if I could choose more than one job.
- (2012-08-31) Raphael Letendu: Nice! But missing a way to monitor more than a single job
- (2012-03-01) Yuri R: Nice. But it would also be nice 1) to specify more than one job 2) to have an easily accessible option to disable/enable notification when there is no connection to the server.
- (2012-02-13) Sheldon Warkentin: Well done extension. Like another user mentioned, this would be helpful to be able to specify more than 1 job.