Create custom keyboard shortcuts to expand and replace text as you type!
- (2020-04-16) Dan: Works fine for me.
- (2020-04-04) Napoleon Arouldass: Great Plugin ! Saves lots of time for data entry. It would be nice to have feature Disable Filter, meaning disable for a bunch of websites.
- (2020-03-10) Vanguri Pullaiah: SUPER
- (2020-03-02) Alexander Perez: Nice!
- (2020-01-20) Marshall Wu: Unfortunately it always had some buggy points. For instance expanding text like "123" to "123th apple" broke a website's messaging system for some reason and required reloads.
- (2019-10-30) S J: Works great. Put in a shortcut and the auto-fill text and any time you type the shortcut it is replaced by the auto-fill text. I see a lot of folks complaining that this doesn't work in Outlook - its a Chrome extension, not an outlook extension. For those who say it doesn't work for them, it is probably their security settings, they need to white list the extension in their ad-block and anti-virus software.
- (2019-10-10) Linh Nguyen: How can I use it in CKEditor? Character '<br>', '\n' is replaced to '@' in CKEditor textarea so it does not mean to me
- (2019-10-01) James A Wilson: v1.9.5 works great. v2.0 does not work AT ALL.
- (2019-09-30) 11 devant 11: This is amazing! I think a lot of people complaining simply do not know how to use it. Instead of rating it 1 please ask for the developer or owner to show you how to use it.
- (2019-09-29) Rene Serretiello: Sometimes it refreshes and you lose everything or if you change computers. It doesn't save to a specific account
- (2019-09-28) Swetha V: nice
- (2019-09-23) Rui Pereira: Does not work
- (2019-09-20) Robb Dewey: As the title says this is for google chrome... will not work on external programs. It works perfect and I love it! I'd recommend backing up your keywords otherwise you risk losing them. I have them in a text document. Best text expand app I have used
- (2019-09-18) Doesn't work at all. I have requested my money back, but the support team hasn't answered me.
- (2019-09-16) Wolfy: It should work offline, why do I lose my notes every time?
- (2019-09-15) Justin Pepito [C]: We should've had the option to keep the old version in. Lost all my notes and expanders.
- (2019-09-13) Patrice Mae Pangilinan: Please downgrade this app. It is not working.
- (2019-09-11) lojapompons lojapompons: Working fine after update, no errors, no missing notes. All ok
- (2019-09-11) Joe Zorene De Guzman: Auto Texts we are affected to your update to new version, our files notes are gone..... no memo or update notice from your end...,
- (2019-09-10) Chrisline Strideline: Auto Texts should have been saved automatically! This is frustrating! We were forced to transfer to this version, and there was no memo about the old version dying out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING BACK MY NOTES!
- (2019-08-10) This does not work in my email I like the older version better.