Create custom keyboard shortcuts to expand and replace text as you type!
- (2020-08-02) Harvey Michaels: I'd like to be able to import my Autocorrects from Word.
- (2020-07-31) 9º CRPM Catalão: Just garbage... Simply doesn't work in real use. Only inside test field. Big waste of time!
- (2020-07-29) Olivier M: Great tool very simple to use and that automate a big part of my work and make it less time-consuming and less painful as I do less mistakes... thank you !
- (2020-07-29) Ilan Elson: Overall love this tool, and the simplicity. Unfortunately (unless I'm missing something) it doesn't seem to work with Microsoft Outlook webapp, which is my main use case :(
- (2020-07-28) Yohann Pitrey: This extension works okay, but there are a couple of frustrating issues: 1. If I want the extension to replace full words only, I have to manually add a space after the word I want to replace. For instance if i want to replace the word "def" with "definitely", I have to create a rule for "def " (followed by space) to be replaced with "definitely" (without space). This might be a feature rather than a bug, but it almost had me discard the extension as I thought it was broken. I think it would be less confusing to add an option like "only trigger after a separator". 2. Whenever the extension replaces a word that is not at the end of the text I'm typing, it moves the cursor to the end of the text. I often go back and edit text I've written and add a few words. If one of these words triggers a replacement, the cursor moves to the end of the text and I have to move it back to where I was typing before the replacement.
- (2020-07-25) Monica Bolanos: Essential.
- (2020-07-25) Юрий Грязных: Error saving shortcuts!
- (2020-07-19) Tom Cole: Doesn't work for me at all. It appears that Webroot Anti-malware breaks the the Chrome Text Expander plugin. It's a shame, bu I need security more, so I guess I'll keep typing.
- (2020-07-08) Lhommedieu: This extension.....is an absolute lifesaver. So, so necessary in today's age. I have told several colleagues about it. You know how the court stenographer seems to be able to type the encyclopedia using like 12 keys? Yeah. This is the browser corollary to that. To whomever wrote the code, my hat is off to you. Thank you , sincerely.
- (2020-07-07) C. Pfisterer: Super Tool das klasse funktioniert. Was eventuell als Idee: Eine Funktion das ich z.b ein text Schreiben kann und dort ein Datum in z.b 2 Wochen automatisch eingefügt wird.
- (2020-06-29) Ed Claure: Don't waste your time. You will be hard pressed to find any applications that this piece of garbage works with.
- (2020-06-24) MUDASSAR HUSSAIN: very help full
- (2020-04-11) Adi Satrio: I like it, i hope that it can also autocorrect an intentionally or unintentionally wrong url link. example: to "youtbe" to "youtube", or "faceboob" to "facebook". it would help people to avoid accidentally going to a dangerous website that intentionally made close to popular website name by bad people or scammer. I tried to help my granddad. if you guys have any recommendation that provide that kind of autocorrect support for address bar, please let me know
- (2020-04-02) Hailey Valentine: I love it, but sometimes it just randomly stops working. super annoying
- (2020-03-26) Chen Lan Fui Chen -: It was working well. Then I was saving a new shortcut, it says "Error Saving shortcut" I refreshed. And reopen it, it is a brand new Default saved shortcut, how can I retrieve the lost datas? For the love of my work, I spent quite sometime to build the shortcuts, now it is all gone?
- (2020-03-23) gingerfootman: I hope you can add an on/off button.
- (2020-03-20) Bartlomiej Gorak: doesn't work in address bar
- (2020-03-10) matias montenegro cooper: Excelente y fácil aplicación para automatizar un montón de mensajes, correos y textos que uno utiliza varias veces al día en distintas plataformas (mail, whatsapp, redes sociales, etc). Lo recomiendo al 100%, me ha ahorrado muchas horas de trabajo frente al computador. :-)
- (2020-03-08) adidas PH: Always ask me to repair. So I need to start to create my shortcuts again and again and again and again/ Fix this or do not create an extension if it is not working properly. Remove it if you can't make it better.
- (2020-03-06) Aaron Hanson: does not work with facebook
- (2020-02-28) Elmaz Zeynelov: v doesn't work
- (2020-02-27) Jeremy Beahan: This extension is amazing. It makes my job so much easier. I honestly don't know what I would do without it. Thank you so much to the developers!
- (2020-02-25) David Bryden: Wanted the tool to enter text into Facebook Messenger which works sometimes but if I ever try to edit the auto text after it is entered it crashes Facebook Messenger. The tool is buggy.
- (2020-02-17) WELLINGTON FIGUEIREDO: Using% d (MMMM) this command the month is in lower case, I was wondering if there is a possibility to do that appears in upper case
- (2020-02-03) Molly Pfaff: Doesn't work with Zimbra email, which is what I needed it for. :( Instead of the body of the email, the replacements go into the next available "to" field, but the replacement code messes with the page so that the field itself is no longer editable.
- (2020-07-29, v:1.9.5) Abhinav Gupta: Implementation Skipped
Awesome app! But there are missing a few more times now and it is quite embarrassing while using it for Whats app web kind of apps where faster or almost real time implementation is required.
- (2020-07-25, v:1.9.5) BAKARI NIANGANE: AGENCE NIANGANE FISH
- (2020-07-23, v:1.9.5) Inyoung Hong: Lost all the saved texts/shortcuts/how do i recover them?
Lost all the saved texts/shortcuts/how do i recover them?
- (2020-07-23, v:1.9.5) Keren Amy Horowitz: cannot activate auto text expander...
When I create an email and type in a shortcut the expanded text does not appear. (e.g. brb was saved as be right back but does not show up). I tried everything in extension options but nothing helped. I tried to find enable but cannot find it. Help...
- (2020-07-21, v:1.9.5) Rachel Hurt: Sync
I cannot sync my extensions between my PC and iMac. I am signed into the same google account on both chrome browsers. Please help.
- (2020-07-21, v:1.9.5) Suhas G: Its disabled
I have enable the extension in setting but still not working
- (2020-07-20, v:1.9.5) Damian Investigate Opportunities to Excel: Wonkiness with sites like Linkedin
When I put in a shortcut (@b) - it usually puts in the expanded text ("I hope you have a wonder day celebrating you. We all benefit from your contributions, so thank you and again have a happy Birthday!"). But as soon as I put any other character in (space, period.....) it puts something else back in. Last week if I copied the expanded text and pasted it back it would finally 'stick'. Today, the paste puts an older clipboard memory. I was having similar challenges with using it on Gmail.com (@rate to "This requirement sounds really interesting and a great alignment with my background. Just to save some time, what rate are you able to pass through to me for this contract? <br><br> Looking forward to working with you and helping out the client,<br> Damian Christianson<br> [email protected]<br>" - I tried it with or without <br>) Any ideas? Win10, Chrome 83.0.4103 official build, 32g ram. I have been getting similar results after reboots and restarts of Chrome.
- (2020-07-14, v:1.9.5) Allan: Thanks and help?
Hi there, in my chromebook, the t*t button appeared on next to the address bar once, then disappeared, how can I make it come back?
- (2020-07-13, v:1.9.5) Ana Olaya: Privacy Information
Hi, I would like to know how works the privacy in the app. Google chromer or another third party records the information?
- (2020-07-07, v:1.9.5) Tomasz Cybulski: Not working
I've set a new Macro but there are not expanding!
- (2020-07-07, v:1.9.5) Salman Sh: My text are not expanding
Hello thank you for your time. My auto-text expander does not expand my texts. Please help.
- (2020-07-03, v:1.9.5) Cyndi Worden: Can the shortcuts be shared?
I want to use in the office so team is consistent with how we explain things to clients or create templates. Can the shortcuts be several lines/paragraphs, or just one word?
- (2020-06-26, v:1.9.5) Troy Singer: Poof! My info is gone.
I love your service but a couple of weeks ago all of my saved info disappeared. There's a red banner going across the bottom of the page saying "Error Retrieving Short Cuts". Can someone please help me retrieve my info or make my TXT usable again? Thanks
- (2020-06-26, v:1.9.5) Stephen Jacob: all my macros are gone!
Been using your tool for over a year now. I always made sure to save and back up but they all disappeared this morning. I'm not sure where they were being saved to. Please help! Lots of work gone in an instant :(
- (2020-06-25, v:1.9.5) Monica Shin: Stopped working.
My chrome update and I think it "Broke" the extension. Nothing is working. I tried opening up the extension and refreshing. I tried closing Chrome and reopening it. I tried restarting my computer.
- (2020-06-15, v:1.9.5) Kanuschule Versam: Backup - Cloud or local?
The Backup Button has a cloud icon... but it seems to do only local backup? I expected it to backup into the user's google account... Does it already (if so, how to use it?), or is the cloud-icon a mistake?
- (2020-06-14, v:1.9.5) Louis Patrick Giguère: How to activate the shortcuts
How to I activate the shortcuts as I type them in the url, the search bar and in comments on Facebook and nothing happens, please let me know as I cannot get the basic set to work and one that I entered either. [email protected]
- (2020-06-13, v:1.9.5) M C: Shortcut sometimes doesnt work
I use this for work, since I type a lot of the same thing every day all day. Sometimes I come across an issue where I'll type my shortcut, for example s1 or r1 and it wont trigger at all. The only fix I've found for this is opening up the auto text expander and hitting refresh. Its very frustrating and inconvenient. I've tried adjusting the shortcut timeout but that didnt fix it. The issue still comes up. Its erratic, so I havent found any pattern to the issue, and it can happen in any dialogue box.
- (2020-06-11, v:1.9.5) Marcelo Clares: Error to restore my shortcuts
Hey There, always when try to restore my shortcuts it shows for me "Could not restore backup! Data may be corrupted or storage limits may have changed." Could you guys help me, please ?
- (2020-06-10, v:1.9.5) Jason Petorak: Feature Request
When first starting out using this, it would be nice to have a way to print or export the shortcuts that are entered so that I don't have to keep opening the tab to remember the trigger keys.
- (2020-06-04, v:1.9.5) Chelsea: Text Expander keep removing itself
I clicked on the Text Expander symbol to modify a few things and by clicking the symbol it removed itself from my extensions. I got to Webstore to enable it and it no longer works on my device.
- (2020-06-04, v:1.9.5) Directrix Store: Remove limit
hello sir How can i remove limiter for byte? I want to import more shortcut and words..is there a pro version
- (2020-06-03, v:1.9.5) Robert Bailey: May I send you for comment—HTML code I devised for your input?
Concern that this will work as I want it to...
- (2020-06-03, v:1.9.5) paula gonzalez: retrieve lost shortcuts
Hi ! I have a huge problem ! I need to restore my auto txt data, please help me
- (2020-06-02, v:1.9.5) Zbigniew Litwin: disable on some pages
how to disable plugin or functions on some webpages? facebook crasches messenger when text is inserted regs