Define custom rules to replace text in your browser.
Weary of forking Cloud-To-Butt whenever you need to get your extension find-replace fix on? This one does the same thing, but it lets you define custom rules in the options page. Now lets you import/export rules, match to regexes, and write custom JS replacer functions. Comes lovingly preloaded with some sample rules, including "the cloud" to "my butt", "political correctness" to "treating people with respect". Found a problem? Shoot me a github issue. https://github.com/rfong/replacerator/issues
- (2020-07-09) burningflag78: only alphabet? 한글 please!
- (2018-11-15) Fabian Remie: absolutely amazing. one request tho. plz make an image version that uses image addresses. that would make my life complete
- (2018-01-29) i Maxter: Works just as intended. It was hard to find, though. Nice job admin. BTW, I liked the starting rules lol but you might want to make it more professional if you want increased clientele.
- (2016-08-25) Al Pal: Doesnt replace anything
- (2016-05-20) Colin Murphy: I really like the this functionality. Political correctness is a form of speech codes, which as a general idea has a really ugly history. If you want to treat people with respect you should listen to what they have to say without telling them what words they can use.
- (2016-05-12) Ian Yorston: Clever, fun and thought provoking. Newspeak from 1984 anyone? * Brought here by xkcd.com/1679/ Thanks to Alex Proulx you can import xkcd substitutions into Replacerator from here: https://db.tt/XB6UQcKp - Feature Requests: 1. Toggle Replacerator Extension ON/OFF 2. Toggle individual substitutions ON/OFF * Newspeak substitutions; start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words
- (2016-05-12) Alex Vastartis: Would be best if I could toggle this on and off by pressing the Icon.
- (2016-05-11) Alex Proulx: Brought here by xkcd.com/1679/ I exported the combined list of the two other combined comics. Available at this link. https://db.tt/XB6UQcKp
- (2016-02-23) Glen Chiacchieri: Finally, a replacer extension that lets me put in whatever I want! I've been waiting for this for years and it's every bit as good as I imagined.
- (2016-02-15) Dylan Sherry: This is so much fun!