Colorize issue and PR links to see their status (open, closed, merged)
It uses GraphQL to make a single HTTP request to check all the links on a page at once. This means that you'll need to create a API token and add it to the Options page or else the extension will not work. GitHub Enterprise is also supported. More info in the options.
- (2021-08-12) EmilyRosinaCarey: Great extension! Love it! Even with the new Github updates, I still keep it installed as they haven't yet implemented it on PRs... But I was still very very appreciative to have this extension whilst Github didn't implement this natively, so thank you very very much!!
- (2020-09-28) Manuel Fritz: Tut was es soll. Außerdem wird es von fähigen Entwicklern gewartet und ständig erweitert. Klare 5*!
- (2020-09-28) Marc B: Nice Add-On
- (2020-09-16) Edie Lemoine: So good I forgot this was an extension. Should definitely be a default feature of GitHub.
- (2020-04-11) Reece Hart: Terrific! I wish I'd known about this two years ago!
- (2018-09-18) Alessandro Pezzè: Very useful
- (2018-07-25) Anton Zdanov: Useful! Why is this not a default in GitHub?