Turning your Amazon Echo into a Sandwich Artisan since 2015.
Tired of having to press buttons to get a sandwich? Now you can transform Alexa into an artisan and order food by just yelling at your Amazon Echo. This is stupid and shouldn't be used by anyone. Source: https://github.com/timkarnold/AlexaMakeMeASandwich -- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- (2017-09-15) Cornill Logan: its good
- (2017-04-09) Martin Fratangelo: The absolute bomb. I just ordered 20 Free Kindle books. Alexa is reading them to me. This is the Audible free month of reading. I may get spoiled.
- (2017-03-31) Jack Murray: This turns out to be the Amazon Alexa "customization" app. Very useful but the name should change. Am I missing something?
- (2016-03-18) Harrison Jones: An interesting way of "gaming" the Alexa system without writing a native skill. I like it. I am unable to login however and I can't seem to bring up the initial dialog after I've dismissed it the first time. Help?
- (2015-03-26) Chance Brost: Fantastic app. I'm broke now, but god it works so well.
- (2015-10-25, v:0.0.1) Tym Blanchard: "Incorrect login"
Can't link Jimmy John's account despite repeatedly putting in password and email that allows me to login.
- (2015-02-12, v:0.0.1) Debbie Bana: In need of replicator parts for ECHO
Now that my local radio shack has closed where can i find replicator parts so that I can get Alexa to make my sandwich?