Auto customize CSS when visit any page. Hotkey: Ctrl+M
Auto customize CSS when visit any page. Hotkey: Ctrl+M New feature: + Auto sync via Chrome user Note: Clone and update from My Style because authors lack of up-to-date this extension. (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/my-style/ljdhjpmbnkbengahefamnhmegbdifhlb)
- (2020-09-24) Unai Yécora: I've been using 'My Style' for years, but this one seems to just work better, thanks!
- (2020-08-31) Lokesh Kumar: does not work
- (2019-06-05) Brandon Fowler: Broken, can't even start editing.
- (2019-05-01) Tox Holmes: it is not possible to write the custom code. a click on the icon brings up a small white window where i can not write. my chrome version 74.0.3729.131 (Build Official) (64 bit)
- (2018-12-30) DoNot Follow: Very useful for all those site that don't consider 4K screens and think 50 words per line is perfectly normal - like Wikipedia. And for those older sites that don't know CSS was invented.
- (2018-02-12) XIDIE: Очень помогло, автору спасибо. Все редактируется в режиме реального времени
- (2016-02-12) Do not work
- (2015-10-15) Quyen Le: good
3.3 (11 votes)
Last update / version
2018-05-15 / 1.0.2