Salesforce: Hit The List
/********REACH ANY LIST VIEW DYNAMICALLY******/ 1. If you do not have tab for an object (due to Salesforce Limit or security) and you want to reach the list view of records of this object. 2. If you want to reach at list view of: #Setup (Profile, Permission set etc.) object #Automated Process and Customization (Apex, Page, Workflow, Approval Process, Apex Test Execution page etc.) #Developer Tools: Debug logs, scheduled jobs, Apex Test execution ...and many more. 3. Other (Report Type, Report/Dashboard, Assignment Rule) 4. Reach any apex class detail page (*******Latest) 5. Reach any apex trigger detail page (*******Latest) 6. Reach to any object definition
- (2019-05-10) Arvind Thakur: Great work, saves a lot of time. Thanks
- (2019-02-19) Cha gye guru
- (2018-05-11) Mohd Rizvan Ansari: Great Time saver.
- (2017-04-08) Sumit Bhatt: awesome product loved it
- (2016-08-24) Tushar Misri: Just Loved it !!! Awsome tool !! :)
- (2016-07-20) Anmol Baweja: This is simply awesome.
- (2016-07-20) Ayub Ansari: A great start for a giant goal....
- (2017-12-09, v:0.0.6) Shyam Raju: css addition
hi, if you add background: transparent url(/img/alohaSkin/unified_search_background_sprite.png) repeat-x scroll left top; to the button element, for the chrome web kit, it ensures that your search (setup) button looks the same as the sfdc search button, lemme know if you want me tosend you the whole style class, thanks. ps. the url fr the background is from sfdc so no asset is req. -Shyam
- (2017-12-05, v:0.0.6) Shyam Raju: hi you guys need to add one small element style to make it perfect
int the css for the element please add : background: transparent url(/img/alohaSkin/unified_search_background_sprite.png) repeat-x scroll left top; this makes it look exactly like the salesforce button else its white in color. i tested this and it works. thanks.