Removes all cookie warnings. Light and open-sourced.
Tired of cookie warnings? This extension removes all of them! No ads, no bullshit, just plain open-source code: https://github.com/siffash/cookie-fucker This is the only extension that does not contain huge databases with tons of rules specific for each website. Instead of that the light yet very intelligent algorithm does quick analysis of a webpage and automatically removes all annoying cookie notifications. Want to know what all the fuss is about and the reason site owners add these warnings? Learn more about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
- (2021-04-19) Gisele Pagnole: Works well, but I still don't know if this extension accepts all cookies, or only accepts essential cookies
- (2021-01-19) Diogo Pereira: Pretty much the best and open source, i hope they still continue with this project alive even in 2021
- (2021-01-01) M S: its amazing ,it is beautiful in its simplicity, thanks a lot, but sometimes get error, no notification is visible and the page cannot be viewed anymore
- (2020-12-16) badari das: BEST
- (2020-02-09) Morten Nygaard: Works as promised so far:)
- (2020-01-01) Chris Vydas: Did nothing to stop the cookie annoyances.
- (2019-04-18) Fretho: Essential for not constantly having to press 'OK' to accept cookies
- (2019-01-01) Johny Why: works great, except prevent login on websites that have popup login screens. would be great if you had option to exclude sites, and let users add urls to exclude. thx!