Removes all cookie warnings. Light and open-sourced.
Tired of cookie warnings? This extension removes all of them! No ads, no bullshit, just plain open-source code: https://github.com/siffash/cookie-fucker This is the only extension that does not contain huge databases with tons of rules specific for each website. Instead of that the light yet very intelligent algorithm does quick analysis of a webpage and automatically removes all annoying cookie notifications. Want to know what all the fuss is about and the reason site owners add these warnings? Learn more about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
- (2023-09-06) Etje Moustache: Местами не работает. Местами блокирует другой, нужный контент, и не сразу поймёшь, кто виноват.
- (2023-08-11) Eugenios Alexander: Nice!!!!!!!
- (2023-03-16) Tradster: Great.
- (2023-03-05) Stanislav Makarov: Единственное расширение, которое РЕАЛЬНО сносит все дисклеймеры и модульные окошки с куками. 5+!
- (2023-01-28) Arthur Ribeiro: Funcionou ate o momento perfeitamente!
- (2022-11-23) Tim Rideout: It does indeed render some websites unusable (can't scroll, etc). Given that fact, the devs should seriously consider a function to DISABLE the plugin on selected sites.
- (2022-06-01) Matt Langmead: Do not install this extension. It renders several websites unusable, even after uninstalling the extension. The extension clumsily kills any cookie dialog, but many websites are greyed out and inactive until the dialog is clicked. These websites will never work again, even after you uninstall, The only workaround is to open an incognito tab, where extensions are disabled. It's disappointing that Google would allow uninstalled extensions to continue to affect your experience after uninstalling.
- (2022-04-15) Tyler P.: Great app, just wish that there was a quick button to pause/disable
- (2022-03-18) Matt Kaňuch: Amazing, essential extention for this "Brave New Web of The Future"™ Now, browsing websites is possible again. Thanks man!
- (2022-02-19) threemissionmax: レビューを求めるときは作動しません。これが定期的に行われるのは困ります。
- (2022-01-14) A C (Johny): bro, finally something really useful that I found on the internet in the last 2 years. It's a good name and it will have lots of potential, I am sure of it. good luck with the next developments.
- (2021-11-22) Endex Play: 10/10 works like a charm one downside is that the popup is visible for ~1 second every time you visit the website, but that is still wayyy better because this works everywhere, even on my small handmade website which surprised me a lot. Keep up this great job!!!
- (2021-04-19) Gisele Pagnole: Works well, but I still don't know if this extension accepts all cookies, or only accepts essential cookies
- (2021-01-19) Diogo Pereira: Pretty much the best and open source, i hope they still continue with this project alive even in 2021
- (2021-01-01) M S: its amazing ,it is beautiful in its simplicity, thanks a lot, but sometimes get error, no notification is visible and the page cannot be viewed anymore
- (2020-12-16) badari das: BEST
- (2020-02-09) Morten Nygaard: Works as promised so far:)
- (2020-01-01) Chris Vydas: Did nothing to stop the cookie annoyances.
- (2019-04-18) Fretho: Essential for not constantly having to press 'OK' to accept cookies
- (2019-01-01) Johny Why: works great, except prevent login on websites that have popup login screens. would be great if you had option to exclude sites, and let users add urls to exclude. thx!
- (2023-09-10, v:2.0.1) John Weiss: Do you accept or reject?
Your description says you dismiss the dialog, but doesn't say if you accept or reject the cookies.
- (2023-07-24, v:2.0.1) Simon Oehmichen: e-bay problem on chrome
On Chrome OS, in the chrome browser, when i put items in my ebay basket, ebay chrashes when I open my basket to end my purchase, the session id expires instandly. I need to deactivate the plugin to get it work.